Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Post playdates here!!

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:36 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 272 Total Views

Any playdates that were on the calendar post here!

by on Jun. 13, 2007 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SingForHim
by New Member on Jun. 18, 2007 at 2:41 PM
This wasn't on the calendar, but Amber and I are going to the RCI pool on Wednesday at 11:30. If you don't know what the RCI is, call or PM me, we don't want any predators showing up!
cjoy2day
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2008 at 9:46 PM
We'll be marching THIS Saturday 4/12!  
~Register to join us @ www.marchforbabies.org/498663
~RSVP on the HCM Calendar HERE

MARCH OF DIMES - MARCH FOR BABIES IN BOONE
when: 4/12/08
time: 10am
3.1 miles

Our team goal is to raise $1000. I hope you will shock me again by beating that goal (like you did with the food/diaper drive)!!

www.marchforbabies.org/498663

Go to our team page above and register yourself and it will create your own page that will be linked to our team's page. The easiest way to get the word out to potential donors is to send an email with a link to your page.

Good luck! More details about meeting for the walk, promotion initiatives, etc to come...for now I just wanted you to be able to start getting sponsorships.

cjoy2day
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2008 at 9:47 PM
HCM will have a booth at The Playhouse Consignment Sale.  Come on out and join us as we have some fun promoting our favorite site!

Playhouse Baby Fair and Consignment Sale at The National Guard Armory

8:30-1:00 Friday, 4/18 Early Bird Sale-$5 admission.
8:30-1 pm, Saturday, 4/19 Playhouse Baby Fair plus Consignment & Rummage—Free admission!

The Third Annual Playhouse Baby and Parenting Fair  will feature the following fun activities:

• Information booths from local service agencies such as the Health Department  as well as businesses that cater to families.
  •  Music
  • Children’s activities
  • Prize drawings
  • Breakfast and Lunch
  • Car seat check
  • Baby Race (crawlers and toddler divisions)
  • Book walk to win books
  • Playhouse Boutique baby gear consignment sale

Scoop Up the Bargains at the Consignment & Rummage Sale!

You’ll love the great deals on kids clothes, household items, furniture, equipment and more.  Your kids will love the airwalk, face-painting, dress-up, art activities, contests, and food!  Held in conjunction with the Playhouse Baby and Parenting Fair at the National Guard Armory, Boone. Those wanting the best pickings, will want to hit the Early Bird sale on Friday.  Be sure to come back on Saturday for all the great activities and games, plus bargain bags and half-price consignment from noon to 1 pm.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)