Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

September 30, 2007 This is the start of my 365 photo journal!  Thomas is 6 days short of 7 months in this picture.  Yikes, he will be 19 months when this is done.  He has just started pulling himself up so he is an accident waiting happen.

October 1, 2007  So this is the pea picture.  He is not a fan.  Guess he takes after his daddy in this area.

October 2, 2007  We did a Secret Pal thing on the other board.  Marta was our secret pal and this is the awesome hat she got Thomas.  Pretty cool, huh?

Jen (29) and Ryan (29) and Baby Thomas!  Born 3/5/07 @ 6mos 16.2bs and 26in

by on Oct. 3, 2007 at 2:44 PM
Replies (31-40):
jennyb845
by Member on Nov. 14, 2007 at 10:04 AM

November 7, 2007  This is one of the many faces of Thomas.  There is no telling what you are going to get when you hold up the camera.

November 8, 2007  Not sure what was going on here.  This is one of those things that happens while I am at work.  I guess Thomas was playing in his sock/shoe/hat drawer.

November 9, 2007  We went to the Jacksonville Agricultural Fair at lunch today.  This was in the barn where they had a bunch of animals.  Thomas was really into the bunny rabbits.  They were so soft.

November 9, 2007 #2  This was also at the fair.  We rode the merry-go-round.  Thomas wasn't real fond of it.  He got off the horse right after this picture and clung to me for dear life.

November 10, 2007  This is Thomas on the other side of the glass back door.  I thought it was a funny picture because you can see the reflection of me taking it.

November 11, 2007  The disaster that is the play area for all creatures in the house.

November 12, 2007  This is Thomas eating so Gerber puffs.  He hasn't quite got the hang of sticking them in his mouth.  The usually stick to his chubby hand and then end up on the floor for the dogs to eat.

November 13, 2007  MIL and FIL brought Thomas downtown for a picnic today.  It was a gorgeous day.  This is Friendship fountain and a family picture.

November 13, 2007 #2  Kind of a funny picture.  The building in the background is where I was supposed to be at that time.  That is where I work and as you can see I was out on a picnic with my family! 

Dawn0522
by on Nov. 14, 2007 at 10:33 AM
Thye picture of you guys in front of the fountain is beautiful! 

Dawn (40),  James (40),  Stephen (18), Michael (14), Nicholas (6 months)
Danae1972
by on Nov. 14, 2007 at 3:46 PM

Quoting jennyb845:

Should definitely frame this one.  It's a great picture.

I also love the first picture with his expression!  Too cute!

Diana (35) Rob (33) Michael (step-son) 07/26/00 and Rachel Nicole born 11/10/06

jennyb845
by Member on Nov. 27, 2007 at 1:41 PM

November 14, 2007  This is Ryan eating his nightly bowl of ice cream and Sprock doing the nightly begging session.

November 15, 2007  My furry boys sleeping on the couch

November 16, 2007 Thomas loves to play in the refrigerator.  Here he is having fun with the ketchup bottle.

November 17, 2007  Thomas completely sacked out on the couch.

November 18, 2007  This is Thomas doing his "Give me a hug, mama" impression.  It is usually followed up by a nice juicy kiss!

November 19, 2007  Grandma (my mom) sent Thomas his first, first Thanksgiving card.  Here he is attempting to chew it open.

November 20, 2007 Uncle Jerry and Aunt Jackie sent Thomas a Thansgiving bib.

November 21, 2007  We spent most of the day traveling over to Clearwater for Thanksgiving so this is a random shot of Thomas.  We had just set up the toys and he dove right into them.  His face looks chubby here!

November 22, 2007  Thomas' first Thanksgiving.  This picture was taken at the dog park in the morning.  We took the boys for a walk and they love to go to this park.  Thomas had all kinds of food for turkey day.  He had turkey, sweet potatoes, spinach, cranberries, banana cream pie, lemon meringue pie, apple pie and rolls.  He loved it all!

November 23, 2007  We took Thomas to the Clearwater rescue aquarium.  He wasn't real impressed with the dolphins, but he did love this giant grouper that kept swimming past his face.  He would jump when it came into view.

November 24, 2007  I absolutely love this picture.  It was taken on Clearwater beach.  Thomas loved the sand, it was all we could do to keep him from eating it.

November 25, 2007  We put up the Christmas tree when we got home from Clearwater.  Thomas is holding his first Halmark Series ornament here.

Erinnoel
by Group Admin on Nov. 27, 2007 at 3:48 PM
How on EARTH did I not know Thomas is a redhead?!?!  He is gorgeous!

"Any society that would give up a little freedom to gain a little security, will deserve neither and lose both" Ben Franklin

GwenMB
by Group Owner on Nov. 28, 2007 at 12:20 AM

Quoting Erinnoel:

How on EARTH did I not know Thomas is a redhead?!?!  He is gorgeous!

I hadn't noticed that, either!  I love red-headed little boys!  I was hoping Augie would be one - not that I would change a thing about him now.

jennyb845
by Member on Dec. 14, 2007 at 10:26 AM

November 26, 2007  We got a new coffee table for Christmas.  This is it in the picture.  It is leather and lower to the ground.  Very kid friendly!  This also displays Thomas' fascination with the computer.  It is impossible to be on it without Thomas wanting to bang on the keyboard.

November 27, 2007  Hmm, I wonder if I had showered in this picture?

November 28, 2007  It has been a little difficult to keep Thomas from pulling the tree over on himself.  He likes to play with the ornaments.

November 29, 2007  Full picture of the tree

November 30, 2007  My nice big, gummy smile!  I sure am going to miss this when he gets teeth.

December 1, 2007  Thomas sure loves to swing.  This picture was taken at our clubhouse.  They have a big swingset and pool area.

December 2, 2007  Yeah, it is December and we are wearing shorts!  Thomas is watching Sunday football here.  We were, of course, watching the Chiefs.  Boooooring!

December 3, 2007  The 2007 Myers' Christmas photo

December 4, 2007  Thomas loves to play at the cat door.  For as much as Chewy does not like humans, whenever Thomas opens this door she comes running to see him.  I think she likes the torture!

December 5, 2007  We got a package today and Thomas was destroying the packing.  Something he does with just about every package.

December 6, 2007  Standing at the dirty, front window.  Those are nasty dog smudges everywhere!  You can see some of our Christmas lights through the window.

December 7, 2007  We went to the mall today and had our Santa picture taken.  We were fully prepared to buy pictures of Thomas screaming his head off, but he ended up loving Santa.  After this picture was taken he leaned his head back on Santa's shoulder and just smiled up at him!!  He did great and it was so cute!

HRGphoto
by on Jan. 13, 2008 at 2:56 AM

Quoting jennyb845:

November 26, 2007  We got a new coffee table for Christmas.  This is it in the picture.  It is leather and lower to the ground.  Very kid friendly!  This also displays Thomas' fascination with the computer.  It is impossible to be on it without Thomas wanting to bang on the keyboard.

November 27, 2007  Hmm, I wonder if I had showered in this picture?

November 28, 2007  It has been a little difficult to keep Thomas from pulling the tree over on himself.  He likes to play with the ornaments.

November 29, 2007  Full picture of the tree

November 30, 2007  My nice big, gummy smile!  I sure am going to miss this when he gets teeth.

December 1, 2007  Thomas sure loves to swing.  This picture was taken at our clubhouse.  They have a big swingset and pool area.

December 2, 2007  Yeah, it is December and we are wearing shorts!  Thomas is watching Sunday football here.  We were, of course, watching the Chiefs.  Boooooring!

December 3, 2007  The 2007 Myers' Christmas photo

December 4, 2007  Thomas loves to play at the cat door.  For as much as Chewy does not like humans, whenever Thomas opens this door she comes running to see him.  I think she likes the torture!

December 5, 2007  We got a package today and Thomas was destroying the packing.  Something he does with just about every package.

December 6, 2007  Standing at the dirty, front window.  Those are nasty dog smudges everywhere!  You can see some of our Christmas lights through the window.

December 7, 2007  We went to the mall today and had our Santa picture taken.  We were fully prepared to buy pictures of Thomas screaming his head off, but he ended up loving Santa.  After this picture was taken he leaned his head back on Santa's shoulder and just smiled up at him!!  He did great and it was so cute!

These are awesome, that's wonderful that you got great ones with santa!
Dawn0522
by on Feb. 1, 2008 at 11:57 PM
Thomas is getting so big!  Haha - I love the cat door pic.  For some reason, when I first looked at it, I thought it was taken inside of an airplane.   Keep posting!  We love to see Thomas!!

Btw - Cool boob tube!
Dawn (40),  James (41),  Stephen (18), Michael (15), Nicholas (9 months)
lovingbaby1982
by Member on Feb. 2, 2008 at 11:53 AM

Quoting Dawn0522:

Thomas is getting so big!  Haha - I love the cat door pic.  For some reason, when I first looked at it, I thought it was taken inside of an airplane.   Keep posting!  We love to see Thomas!!

Btw - Cool boob tube!

I thought the same thing about the cat picture...I had to look again...LOL   You guys are such a beautiful family!!!!!  I didnt relize how red THomas's hair is!!!! such a cutie!!!

Alissa, Gracie, Cooper and Riley!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)