Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Gwen's 365 journal - 2008

Posted by   + Show Post
January 1, 2008

Today the diet begins!  These are my before pictures.  :)
by on Jan. 1, 2008 at 9:23 PM
Replies (71-80):
GwenMB
by Group Owner on Jul. 28, 2008 at 10:06 PM

July 25

We drove to a state park just over 3 hours away for my family's annual camping trip.  David & I don't camp so we went hoteling lol  we stayed in a hotel near the state park.  Here Augie is reading a book in the car on the way there.

Augie has learned how to bug big kids. lol  Here he is bugging his big cousin Aidan who is almost 6.

July 26

David smokes the occasional cigar (maybe once a month).  He will go downstairs to the basement to smoke - and Augie is actually usually asleep anyway.  Camping is also a good time to pull out a cigar so David did so.  Augie was fascinated.  We think it was the first time Augie saw David smoke a cigar.  So David put it up to Augie's mouth, we thought it was a good thing he didn't inhale. lol  My sister Kim & my mom are in the background, I don't think they really approved.  Oh well, too bad.

July 27

Drawing in the dirt with Aidan.

Gwen (38) David (51) Augie (17 months) 

GwenMB
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2008 at 11:12 PM

July 30 - Apple boy!  Augie was very interested in my apple so I ended up giving it to him.

lovingbaby1982
by Member on Jul. 31, 2008 at 9:12 AM

You have great pics gwen!!!! I love all the nakie pics....then one with him on the dishwasher...OMG!!!!!LOL   You are looking sooo good!!!! I was hoping to see a belly pic!!!    You have a beautiful house, love the big back yard!!!!

Alissa, Gracie, Cooper and Riley!!!

tytysgirl
by on Jul. 31, 2008 at 1:50 PM

I love Augie's shirt! Looks great on him!

Peyton loves apples, or anything he can walk around with and eat.

GwenMB
by Group Owner on Aug. 1, 2008 at 12:08 AM

July 31

I signed Augie up for swimming lessons.  He is just loving them!  Total water baby.  :)  I had David come with today to take pictures.

lovingbaby1982
by Member on Aug. 1, 2008 at 9:28 AM

how cute, looks like he really enjoys that!!!!

Alissa, Gracie, Cooper and Riley!!!

tytysgirl
by on Aug. 1, 2008 at 3:30 PM

Looks like he had fun!

Did you get a haircut?

GwenMB
by Group Owner on Aug. 5, 2008 at 12:36 PM

Aug 1

I found the Little Tikes 8in1 at a garage sale.  Here it is laying on the patio waiting to be assembled!

Aug 3/4

The playset put together!  A neighbor noticed all the parts laying on patio & offered to help.  It sure was nice that he did!  He immediately noticed the letters on the different pieces, so then all we had to do was match up the letters.  And he brought his rubber mallet to pound things into place (we have one but who knows where it is!).  With his help, it probably took 10 minutes, tops.  It would have been a lot longer if David & I had been doing it ourselves!

Augie enjoying his new playset!  (It will get moved to the grass as soon as the grass gets cut there & I pull up the prickly weeds.)

GwenMB
by Group Owner on Aug. 21, 2008 at 11:03 PM

Aug 5

Augie outside

Aug 6

My studly little boy ready to go to swim lessons.  :)

Aug 7

Augie looking at animals at the county fair

Aug 8

Augie talks to the goats at the county fair

Aug 10

Augie goes on his first carnival ride - with Daddy & cousin Maren

Aug 11

Augie with Mommy & cousin Maren & Congressmen Collin Peterson & Jim Oberstar

Aug 12

Augie checks out a 4 wheeler

Aug 13

Daddy reads to Augie & cousin Maren

Aug 15

The parts to the toddler bed I got for Augie at a garage sale for $20

Aug 16

Augie eats his ice cream at cousin Sonja's birthday party

Aug 18

Augie having FUN at the Brown County picnic

Aug 20

The basement with the sheetrock up - and the mess that resulted!

Aug 21

Augie on the riding lawn mower

Gwen (38) David (51) Augie (18 months) 

GwenMB
by Group Owner on Sep. 3, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Aug 22

Augie turned 18 months yesterday, we took him outside for a photo shoot today.  Here is one of the photos.

Aug 23 - Augie loves the riding lawn mower.  Here he is on it, David was going to take him for a ride, but he got scared when it was turned on.

Aug 26 - Augie's new fall dress shoes.  I went to Sioux Falls with Augie to get both of us dress outfits for the coming weekend & this fall.

Aug 27 - At the grand opening of the local GOP headquarters.  Augie is sporting two buttons from candidates in MN.

Aug 29 - Augie got ahold of David's coffee cup & went running to his chair. lol  Luckily, the cup was empty, and closed so he didn't even get a last drop.

Aug 31 - David & I ready for our evening out.  We are on a bluff overlooking the Xcel Energy Center, site of the Repub Nat'l Conv.  We were going to a party for the MN delegation.

Augie spent the night at my brother & SILs with his au pair, Cousin Maren.  Maren insisted that SHE was babysitting and was going to do everything for Augie.  And she did.  :)  Here Augie is playing piano with Maren.  Monday morning Augie played piano again and every 30 seconds he turned the page in the song book to a new song.

Sept 1 - on the floor of the Republican Nat'l Conv.  We had guest passes & were able to trade them with delegates to get on the floor for 15 minutes.  Here is a family pic next to the MN delegation sign.

Sept 2 - Somebody got in trouble today! LOL!  Now I just need to find cabinet latches for a lazy susan.

Gwen (38) David (51) Augie (18 months)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN