Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Megan 3-6-5

Posted by on Aug. 30, 2008 at 8:32 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 280 Total Views

Monday, August 25th, 2008

This is my DS Joshua. He was born January 11th, 2007 and is now 19 months old, he will probably be the star of most of my daily photos

Tuesday, August 26th, 2008

Here is Joshua again. We went to the store real quick to get some milk and I decided if I got a quarter in my change that I would let him ride the car.

Wednesday, August 27th, 2008

Heres Joshua again carrying his beloved bear pillow and blankey around.

Thursday, August 28th, 2008

Joshua's cousing Jordan came over for awhile. They are best friends. Jordan is 3 1/2 now he was a Valentines baby.

Friday, August 29th, 2008

My SO Micah was off work so we decided to get his and Joshua's hair cut. this is the 1st time we've cut it this short but he just looks so adorable.

Saturday, August 30th, 2008

We decided to make Joshua's crib into a toddler bed Friday evening. That night he slept in it with no problems. He only woke up once and i think its because he hit his hand on the end table we put beside it to work kinda like rail. but he took his first nap in it today and i had to take a picture of that moment. cause that was my biggest fear since usually when i put him down for his nap he doesnt want to sleep. but hes doing good. thank God.

Thats all for this week. Check in next week for more adventures.

baby
by on Aug. 30, 2008 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
GwenMB
by Group Owner on Sep. 3, 2008 at 9:31 PM

What a cutie Josh is!  My DS, Augie, is a month younger than your son - he's the star of my pics too. lol  Thanks for sharing your pics!

Gwen (38) David (51) Augie (18 months)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN