Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey! Where'd Everybody go?!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 400 Total Views

The lack of activity in this place of late really saddens me. I know you guys probably aren't losers like me and actually have real lives away from the net, but come on! I was having fun here! I miss you guys!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
clearhearts
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 8:41 PM

I'm on here everyday checking to see if someone has added a new post.  Why didn't I add my own?  Well, I couldn't think of anything to talk about.  That's probably everyone else's problem, too. 

post_53910_1220509794_med-1.jpg picture by trinity_hearts_trace

lilmissscareall
by Group Owner on Jan. 26, 2009 at 3:02 PM

I try to add regularly but there just hasn't been much interest of late. People will come around when they're ready and interested I suppose.

rdwnggrl
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 3:44 PM

Sorry...life has gotten in the way of my computer time lately, it seems. By the end of the work day, usually, the last thing I've wanted to do lately is sit on the computer at home, and my mind has just had so many other things going on it just doesn't focus too long on any one thing...lol...

Looking for personal, customizable gifts? Check me out at: www.zazzle.com/rdwnggrl*
Minasmom1
by on Feb. 1, 2009 at 3:54 AM

I have mere minutes to get on here these days with a high needs child and one with special needs.  Let me tell you, the one with Down Syndrome SOOOOO much easier to care for, lol!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)