• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi Fellow MD Moms!

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 203 Total Views
Hi Fellow Mamas,

You know how we always tell our friends about a good restaurant we liked or maybe a movie we saw or what about if you told someone about a new store and they started shopping there?  Did any of these places pay you for referring them? The answer is probably NO!

We refer people to things all the time and we don't get paid for it, do we ??   Well, that is not the case with the company I shop with.  They offer affordable consumer necessetties that we all buy every month such as shampoo, conditioner, toothpaste, moutwash, deodorant, body wash, soap, laundry detergent, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, etc.  They offer over 350 products.   How would you like to get paid for referring people to shop with them too?   PLEASE NOTE,  THIS WOULD NOT INVOLVE YOU SELLING ANY PRODUCTS TO ANYONE!!!!

Plus, by us shopping with them, we save anywhere from 30% to 40% less than the store bought items.  Save alot more MONEY!

When you refer at least 8 people, not only will you receive a residual and a $100 bonus but you are then guaranteed a repeat income of $120 per month.  That is $960 every year just on 8 people.  Imagine if you refer more people.  Also, whenever one of your referrals refers others, you receive a residual also.  This is another way to grow your income. 

I've been sharing this concept with others for 3 months now and I am now earning over $500 a month.   As a single mom, I can't begin to tell you how awesome having that extra money has helped me so that I am not always strapped.  This pays you residual income (The best kind of income you can ever earn because it is month after month, year after year).

Besides sharing this concept with the people you know, you can reach out to millions of people on the internet.  This is how I refer others to the company by doing postings like this and also posting free ads on free sites.  It's so easy!

Receive $100 worth of Loyalty Shopping Dollars when you start shopping with the company. It's a win-win deal!

Send me a message if you would like to get some more information.

Hugs, Dana

by on Jun. 26, 2010 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)