Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To all the Moms out there!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 217 Total Views

Hi There!

My name is Dana and I live in Fork (near Towson).   I just wanted to post this message in hopes it can help someone. I am actually seeking 3 to 4 Moms that are interested in Teaming up with me.  Let's talk, let's meet, etc. and see if this could be a good fit for you.  As a Mom, I have a passion for sharing with other Moms that you DO have options.  There IS a better way and NOW is the time with our $1.00 Promotion so that you can start working from HOME!  

If you are truly interested in earning an income from the comfort of your home and the startup costs have been concern for you in the past, hopefully this will help you out!!   Plus, no worries about selling products or having home parties.  WE DO NOT DO THOSE THINGS!

Please feel free to listen to a recorded presentation call online through your speakers by visiting http://www.apcall.info/ at your convenience.  The call goes over exactly who we are, what we do and how we get paid.  See if this company makes sense to you like it has for 60,000 others that are already working at home with us.  Then ,let me know if you feel that this is a good fit for you and we'll chat and talk further about getting you started with the $1.00 Promotion. 

Have a beautiful day!

Thank you,

Dana LaPaglia

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 8:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)