Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Day!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:36 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 447 Total Views

What are you doin' for your SO???  I need ideas!  I know, not Fairy or Fantasy related but...  Heck ya'll, let's get to know each other.  :)

I'm thinking of making a heart shaped dinner.  That's all I got though. 

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
WildHair
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 1:55 AM

I would love to take my husband to see The Unborn....  He hasn't seen it yet....   I almost had an heart attack watching it a week ago.....lol 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pristine_Dream
by Group Admin on Jan. 22, 2009 at 5:21 PM

Ooo, I'll have to add that to my queue for Blockbuster access whenever it rolls over to dvd!  I like scary movies.

Quoting WildHair:

I would love to take my husband to see The Unborn....  He hasn't seen it yet....   I almost had an heart attack watching it a week ago.....lol 

WildHair
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 5:27 AM

If your the jumpy type you might wanna wear a pantie liner.....lmao  I could have swore this guy in the theater crapped himself one minute into the movie....lol

Quoting Pristine_Dream:

Ooo, I'll have to add that to my queue for Blockbuster access whenever it rolls over to dvd!  I like scary movies.

Quoting WildHair:

Pristine_Dream
by Group Admin on Jan. 23, 2009 at 1:02 PM

lol OH MY.  Something doth offend my nose...  lol 

Quoting WildHair:

If your the jumpy type you might wanna wear a pantie liner.....lmao  I could have swore this guy in the theater crapped himself one minute into the movie....lol

Quoting Pristine_Dream:

Quoting WildHair:

jmcghee
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 11:55 PM

We watched the Unborn last week and I didn't think it was all they made it out to be. I was rather disappointed.  I'm just glad we didn't pay money to go see it.  I would've been upset! 

Has anyone seen Taken?  It's definately one you and you're hubby's would enjoy!  Loved it!

WildHair
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 1:58 AM

I really thought the jumpy scenes made up for the story line....   You didn't jump at all??? lol 

Quoting jmcghee:

We watched the Unborn last week and I didn't think it was all they made it out to be. I was rather disappointed.  I'm just glad we didn't pay money to go see it.  I would've been upset! 

Has anyone seen Taken?  It's definately one you and you're hubby's would enjoy!  Loved it!

jmcghee
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 5:16 AM

No.  I didn't think it was scary.  LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)