Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are any of you

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:31 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 481 Total Views

using photoshop cs4 if so do you know where to get any free plugins for it and also where do you put them? I tried doing one like i always did in photoshop 7.0 but it never would work. It was the plug in that would let you open paintshop tubes in photoshop. Any help I would appreciate THANKS

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sammyjnrtwins06
by on Feb. 14, 2009 at 10:39 AM

I believe that when you put it in the plug in folder you have close PS and then open it back up. Once you open it back up you have to "Load" it.

As for Free Plugins this is where I have found most of mine and contrary to popular belief, they work in Elements :O) That is all I have right now but when I start school I have to have a Macbook and Photoshop CS4 for classes. Starting this degree program is going to cost me about 5000.00, but hey, that I why I am applying for scholarship :O)

I hope some of this helped.

bornabrat123
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 1:54 PM

i got miy adobe programs for school but the added ut to my financial plan the disk i got i looked it up retails for over 1000 dollars good gosh i would never have got it  when i open the plug in folder there is a whole bunch of other folders i do not know wich one to put it in in there do you???? ty for your help

sammyjnrtwins06
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Quoting bornabrat123:

i got miy adobe programs for school but the added ut to my financial plan the disk i got i looked it up retails for over 1000 dollars good gosh i would never have got it  when i open the plug in folder there is a whole bunch of other folders i do not know wich one to put it in in there do you???? ty for your help

What are the other folders and what is the plugin you downloaded?

bornabrat123
by on Feb. 21, 2009 at 3:47 AM

3d engines,ADM,Automate,Digimarc,Effects,extensions,file formats,filters,image stacks,import-export,measurments,panels

the plug in is called psp format, it is so you can open paint shop pro tubes. I have tried putting it in all of them. I think it may be because my new computer has vista? I read something about it at the creators site but I did what they recommended and still couldnt get it to work. thanks for your help

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)