Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hair (purple)

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:04 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 278 Total Views

hey ladies i want to make the under neith layer of my hair purple can you guys find/post some pics 4 me im having no luck. i wanna keep the top layer black

PROUD WIFE TO DANIEL AND MOMMY TO SKY, PROUD BISEXUAL, PROUD WORKING MOM, PROUD TO BE ME.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mommadukes46
by Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:12 PM

why do you need a pic of it? i have mine orange and blonde on the top and black underneath

SkylinesMommy
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:08 AM

so i can show it to the person who is doing it im very particular bout how i want it so i want like the perfect photo.

PROUD WIFE TO DANIEL AND MOMMY TO SKY, PROUD BISEXUAL, PROUD WORKING MOM, PROUD TO BE ME.

Mommadukes46
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:22 AM

depending on how much purple you want to do undearneath tell the person to make a zigzag across your head from one ear to the other and seperate the top half from the bottom and depending on which color will take the longest to do do one half and then the other but keep them pinned back from each other ive done my own hair and my family and friends hair since the 7th grade

SkylinesMommy
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:38 AM

this is the color of purple i want but this is the closest pic ive found to what all i want.

Mommadukes46
by Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:42 AM

shes alot of purple i thought you said you wanted just the bottom purple

SkylinesMommy
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 12:48 AM

i do thats just the shade of purple that i want.

Quoting Mommadukes46:

shes alot of purple i thought you said you wanted just the bottom purple

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)