Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tell US about you!

Posted by on Oct. 4, 2007 at 6:29 PM
  • 108 Replies
  • 1965 Total Views
TELL one TELL all.

The newest addition to CAFE MOM!

Join a group local to you, get to know your neighbors.
by on Oct. 4, 2007 at 6:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauraannhash
by Member on Oct. 28, 2007 at 3:47 PM
My name is Laura and we got to Ft. Stewart in April. my husband just deployed on October 17th. I am very active in our church and PWOC. I also teach jewelry making at Midway Gallery and am also a photographer. Check out my website www.lauraannhashdesigns.com
marbess
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Girl....hEY!!
singlemom223
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2007 at 3:29 PM
Hello i am Stephanie we got to fort stewart at the end of febuary. My husband is due for his first deployment at the end of this month.

miss_lashaye
by Member on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:53 AM
Hey Im Amber. I moved to Hinesville last November. I have 2 boys ages 6 years and 3 months. My hubby deployed On October 17.
LDBradley
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2007 at 12:36 PM
Hello My name is Tasha and I've been at Fort Stewart since February 2004.  I am in the ARMY, married, and the mother of 4.  I live in base housing and work at the Dental Clinic on post.  Glad to be a part of this group.
mamavis
by Member on Dec. 15, 2007 at 12:40 AM
Hey Everyone:

Welcome to Georgia or the Liberty County area.  My name is Pam and I have been a part of this group for a month or two and have lived here for going on 16 years.  I have 2 boys 17 and 20 and husband is retired military and I was prior military. 

Glad to you are here.  Try and enjoy the best that you can. 

Pam
skisbufly1
by on Dec. 31, 2007 at 4:07 AM
Hi my name is Alison and I'm 22!! I live on Base over near south bryan village, I'm currently pregnant with my first child, I found out 2 weeks after my hubby deployed, I'm due July 20th, 08!! He left at the beginning of November!! And he's set to be out in 2010!!

marbess
by Group Owner on Jan. 5, 2008 at 6:43 AM
GUESS i should tell about me HUH!

I am Margaret, married, just recently moved back to GA, from NC, we have been gone for about 12 years. NOT MILITARY, but have always lived in NC or GA all my life. My granma had a bar back in the early 70s behind the old courthouse. I am a military brat though. I dont care where I am I call it HOME.

I attend church @ FBC HInesville on Washington, they have 3 services on Sunday mornings, sunday school, AWANA on Wednesday along with family night Supper. If you dont have a home church we would love to have you come join us, I attend the 9:40 service. They do have  website, http://www.fbchinesvillega.com/fbchinesvillega/welcome
Check it out.

I sell Close to My Heart, scrapbook & card products. I do not push them on anyone at any scraps at my home. If you want to purchase you let me know, if you want to have a gathering you let me know. website www.scrapnook.myctmh.com

I sell stuff on ebay and I love yardsales and auctions.

I have myspace :
www.myspace.com/jasbess
come be my friend

Please always be nice and smile, you could really make someones day.

hazy999
by on Jan. 6, 2008 at 8:43 AM
Hey Ladies,
 My name is Katie, im 23. I am currently living in FL while my hubby is deployed. we have been stationed at Stewart for about 3 years now. My husband is suppose to be coming home fairly soon, so ill be moving back up to GA in a little while.
we have 2 kids our daughter will be 4 in Feb, and our son just turned 1.
Twiztedfingerz
by on Jan. 6, 2008 at 8:23 PM
Hi Ladies--
    My name is Sara and I am 24. I moved to Ft Stewart in November, 2007 from North Carolina. I am the proud wife of Jesse and the proud mother of Tanakie, age 5; Deakon, age 3; and 30 weeks pregnant with a little boy we are going to name Keenan. We are living in Hinesville and I am a stay at home Mom for now. Normaly I am a vet tech and dog groomer, but with the complicated pregnancy i have stopped working.

After our little man is born, if any one needs to have their dog profesionialy groomed, ie: bathed, poodle cut, breed cut, or just a summer shave down, please hit me up. I have worked at Petsmart in Montana and North Carolina, and was a free-lance groomer and Vet tech in Hawaii. I was also a vet tech in Montana. I dont charge much, I realy enjoy grooming animals and meeting their families!!

Thanks for checking this out and I would love to get to know some people in the area and make new friends.
Sara

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)