Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MISSOULA MOMS ????

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:16 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 550 Total Views

Where in the world do all the Missoula, MT moms hang out?? I'm a new mother and all my previous friends don't have any kids and I find it so hard to connect with them anymore. I love them all but I'm just not into the going downtown on the weekends and happy hours. I seriously want to meet some new people that I have stuff in common with. Playdates?? Stroller workouts??? Adult conversation?? I saw a couple groups on here but they seem pretty dead and not a whole lot going on. I friend requested some of the moms and get nothing back. Hmmmmm. Trying to think of new ideas to get moms in this area together.......??? Any mom's in Missoula, MT that have kids around the 1-2 year range that want to set up playdates get a hold of me I'm very interested!! I need new friends so bad and my daughter needs interaction with other children!!

by on Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
buchmanbabe
by Member on Feb. 27, 2011 at 10:50 PM

My name is Tina and I have 2 little boys. Elloitt is 3 1/2 and Owen is 20 months. I am a full time student at the U so am pretty busy but am always up for meeting new moms and going for a playdate. PM me anytime!

crazyfunmom
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2011 at 3:06 PM

thats what ive been wondering this whole time. sadly i got sick of it all and decided to just move back to ND after schools done.

kari842002
by New Member on Nov. 17, 2011 at 9:44 PM
Hey ladies just joined, i know its been like 9 months since these posts but i figured what the heck! I am 27 three kids and hubs works out of town for weeks at a time!! I stay home soo i feel like going crazy sometimes!! Lol let me know if anyone sees this and wants to hang out or play dates?? Idk
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bnbradleyjames
by New Member on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Im Brittany, I just moved to Missoula, I have a 4month old and we dont know anyone at all, i'd love to meet some moms!!!

kitkatred
by New Member on May. 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM

Hi my name is Kate I have a three year old son and am in the same position as you.  All of my old friends dont have kids or their kids are much much older than my son.  I woud love to get together with you and your daughter as well as anyone else.  Maybe a meeting at one of the parks in town now that the weather is so nice?  

melissared72
by New Member on Jun. 10, 2012 at 9:03 PM
Hey ladies. My name is Melissa and I live in Missoula and have a five month old baby. I am looking for playdates and to meet friends. Please call or even better text me. I am a stay at home mom who just goes to school so I am always free... 623-826-9319
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN