Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

¡¡Free¡¡ !!ǝǝɹɟ!!

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:32 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 45 Total Views

Watch a presentation of our company & find out why more moms are joining!!! Find out how you can get your membership kit for free today!! Free to watch & listen & now you get a free Kit!! What could be better than that??!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thought of the day: If you were to die tomorrow, Would you be happy with what you are leaving behind? Did you do enough to know that your family would talk about you in a good way? Are your kids well behaved? Did your life mean anything to others?

My question of the day:  Why are there so many groups on Cafemom that get upset when you have a work at home banner in your signature? Aren't we all moms just trying to make a better place for our kids? We have moms of all walks of life. Mom's that don't Vax, moms that breastfeed, mom's that don't. moms that work outside the home, moms that work in the home. We can put anything in our signature, but not if we work at home. Why??

My Blog Site

My blog is going to be about starting out as a teen mom in a screwed up world. What my life has been like since I became a mom. And what I have went through all of my life. Come & read & I hope that it helps someone else one day.

by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)