Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This shopping Network is amazing- already making money in 3 weeks!

Posted by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

I am excited to share with you a fun and easy way to make money with limited time and effort.  I know you love to shop-maybe as much as me or more!  This opportunity is absolutely perfect for me.  I have many things on my plate already; a full time job, other businesses, kids, etc.  For me this is a no brainer as it allows me to make money doing something that I love and was already doing.

A co-worker at my day job shared this opportunity with me a few weeks ago.  I was immediately interested and signed up right away to become an affiliate.  I signed up exactly 2 weeks ago and just yesterday I received my first commission check-amazing!  I love it!  In only 2 weeks I already have 1,000 points and that does not even count all the points from my recent purchases (it can take up to a few weeks to settle).  

This is completely free!  All you do is go to this link and download the Shop Best Tool Bar.  This will allow you to shop on-line as you normally do, but the system will track your expenditures and you will see your points add up.  You literally will earn money from hundreds of on-line stores in a dozen categories.   There are major retail outlets, Travel sites, and numerous well known on-line sites. 

Some of my favorite stores are: Target, JcPenney, Best Buy, Ebay, Overstock.com, Ubid, Vitamin Shoppe, Orbitz, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Southwest Airlines, Macy's, Nordstron, Skechers, Payless Shoes, Staples, Vistaprint, Jet Blue Airlines, Home Depot, Drugstore.com, Petco, PetSmart, Expedia, Travelocity, Guess, Crate & Barrel and many, many more.  There are over 2,000 on-line stores currently in the network and growing!  The more you shop and the more you refer people to your own site (once you join), the more you will earn.

Lisa Larson

www.shopbest.com/kaymarshopz

by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)