Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Health and Fitness Coaching - Only Motivation and drive needed. I train you

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:27 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 138 Total Views

Hello ladies. 

I am an independent Beachbody coach. I do 95% of my work online. Mostly through Facebook. 

There are 3 vital behaviors we follow to make this business work. And you do have to work. Its a job. 

- Product of the product. AKA Do the workouts

- Personal Development - Main activity is motivating and supporting. You need to be motivated. 

-Invite! We build our business by helping people lose weight, build their own business. 

I post motiving things on FB, send emails and invite people to follow me with a workout program. I run challenge groups. You make 25% Commission on all purchases. Bonuses once you hit diamond. 25% Discount. And you make money risidually on building your team. 

I will teach you all of this and be there every step of the way. If you want more details please don't hesitate to ask. 

There is no cap on income. I earned $30 my first month, and worked my bum off.  I now work M-F ANYWHERE, and part-time hours. I make a full time wage. It is work! And its not easy, especially at first when you just learning how to talk to people. But I have seen people sky rocket fast. One of my coaches I trained was making $1000 a month in the first 3 months. 

:D For Fitness Help and Motivation Add me :D

by on Apr. 8, 2016 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)