Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Becoming a virtual staffing recruiter!

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:13 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

Hi All,

I am writing today about a great opportunity to become a part of the fastest growing industry out there.  I'm an independent recruiter working to find people jobs and connect with clients to assist them with finding the right candidates for their open opportunities. 

I would like to invite you to take part and join the Webinar for StaffingForce and to become a part of the community site where you're able to network with other recruiters and people in HR.  We all work together as a team and the commission structure is so different from others in the recruiting industry.

As a recruiter there is just endless earning potential and so many ways within StaffingForce to make great money and all while doing this from your home.  It's for anyone whether you're a SAHM, WAHM, Entrepenuer, Retired, Executive, etc there is always training provided even if you're new to the industry.  You can keep your day job and still work this business full-time or part-time its totally up to you.

If you're interested or know someone that would be interested, please send me an email to jennasson@staffingforce.com and I'll connect with you and send out the invite to the next Webinar so you can get more information.

Look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jenn Asson

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)