Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

askin for everyone's opnion! please...

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:34 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 259 Total Views

Poll

Question: what would u do?

Options:

jus let him go and raise ur daughter

keep trying as hard as u can to keep him

jus see where life takes the both of u

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 22

View Results

hey everyone... I' m having a little trouble.... it seems as if my life is going down hill,, I got a wonderful daughter and a wonderful step son. I also have a little one on the way... but my b/f expects me to sit at home all day long with both kids and not do anything but clean and cook but I honestly get sick and tired of doing this..... I dont know what to do any more... I'm soo sick of staying at home... has anyone ever went threw this... not only that I went out with some friends last night and i went to my friends b/fs house and he got mad and also one of his friends told him that they saw me kiss another guy.... which didnt  happen..IDK what to do any more... he packed all his stuff last night and moved to his brothers and told me when I was ready to tell him the truth he'd come home,..... but I told him the truth I didnt lie to him @ all... how can i make him believe me? I love him so much and dont want to loose him? what am I ta do?   thanks all Britt
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Atarismommy
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 6:39 PM
I dont want to sound rude, but I dont know why women put up with that! Me and my husband have an agreement, I cook supper.. he does the dishes.. and if Im too tired to make supper.. well I guess we're eating out (I dont trust him cooking.. since he poisoned himself accidently once). He has no problem. Most of the time when he comes home.. the house is totalled.. but he has never yelled at me if I didnt get around to doing something. I swear hes not the only out there like that.. if your bf doesnt believe you.. and just up and left you and your daughter.. his loss I guess.. You cant have someone who will just get mad and abandon you and your daughter.. its not right. My opinion would be different if he just was mad and wouldnt talk to you.. but to actually leave because of it is ridiculous. I wish you the best of luck.
irishcarrie75
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:16 PM
This is not someone you want to raise children with.  His behavior is unacceptable and you cannot let your children live in a house where this sort of thing goes on.  If he agrees to go to counseling and will learn how to treat his family properly, then I say fine, give him ONE (and only one) more chance.  Having a safe, stable life alone is sooo much better than settling for a man who doesn't treat you with respect and love. 
logunsmommy
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 7:24 PM
I don't think that you should not try!   Me and my fiance are the same way.  He works full time 66+ hours a week, and I take care of the house.  He expects that, and i dont have a problem with it.  But when it comes to going out, he doesnt argue with me anymore about it.,.. we used to, but i told him im not gonna be a slave and have no freedom...so he finally understood when i stopped cleaning and takin care of the kids, that i needed some adult time too...even if it was only an hour a day.  Good luck with whatever you chose to do!
mommakingx2
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 8:21 PM
Okay sounds like he has trust/commitment issues or he is just looking for a way out.  I have issues of my own so I feel for you.  But take my word... don't waste your time worrying about it.  It's all about your kids now... it's no longer about you and him.  And if he doesn't want to trust you and be a family there are tons of guys out there that are.  Keep your chin up and things will turn out okay.
workonlinemom
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 1:48 PM
Sounds like your guy just wanted an easy way "out".   People that LOOK for easy way outs, need to just keep on walking.  If someone wants to go, they will go.   A REAL man would make things work.

You will be fine.  God loves you.

Kelly
kockxfight
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2007 at 5:25 PM
Try talking to him about it and voicing your opinions. If he still doesn't respect your wishes, let it go.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)