Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

co-ed baby shower games??!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:29 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 247 Total Views
ok girls, im needing some help here, im going to have a co-ed baby shower, but would like some ideas of some games you know that the men like to play. PLeASE HELP!! :D thank you!!!!
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
JEALOUSY
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 2:44 PM
hi i would love to help. i just did my own shower and it was a hit. we played, scrabble,  word search, and bingo. if u key in the word " free printable babyshower games" u will find these games and all u have to do is print them and make copies. they also have the answer sheet. just don't forget to print out all the different bingo boards. another game i played and it was so much fun for the adults was " pin the pacifier on the baby." just look for a crying baby on the internet and a picture of a pacifier and print them out make copys of the pacifier and pre-cut them and number them so they'll be ready for the party. i have pics of this event so if u want to see them let me know one great thing i did was on the invatations i told everyone to bring a white onesie or a plain bib and at the shower everbody go to decorate it for the baby with markers an squicky paint. this was a big hit everyone enjoyed it and the baby ended up with about 30 onesie. if u would like i can send u a photo of the onesie. i also make party favors for babyshowers i have pics of my work on my profile page. check it out. have a great time.
ashcoyle
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 7:35 PM
ok cool. thank you! yea, send me some pictures, i bet they are fun! lol.
JEALOUSY
by Member on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:07 PM
here are the onesies

my family had so much fun making them.

now here is the "pin the pacifier on the baby" pic. we felt like kids again playing this game.

Wethepeoplets1
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 9:14 PM
We did a game .. I don't know what it is called but it's like find the poopy diaper LoL. You get a cheap pack of diapers and fold them all and in one you put a little mustard. Everyone picks from a bag of the diapers and whoever gets the poopy diaper wins. We did another one with a ball of string and everyone cuts off a piece of string that they think will fit around the mothers stomach and whoever gets closest wins. Most people pull off hugeeee pieces and don't realize until you actually wrap it around the mother and it's like 3 feet too long lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)