Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We talked.. and I must say.. Karma is sweet

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

Last night I had many things going through my mind.. many horrible things. I felt... like another girl in his life. But.. then... he woke up from being passed out and told me how much he loved me. How much he thought about me last night. He told me he was sorry for not being as good as he should be to me, and that he even told the others at Douge's house just how lucky he is to have me and our baby in his life. How he wouldn't know what he would do if I wasn't in his life.

I know these aren't words.. because, I asked him... Because, it is highly odd as of lately for him to be so sweet and caring like this it was very hard for be to understand why he was/is acting the way he is/was. I asked him if he had done something last night that made him feel guilty and he said he didn't do anything and he promised upon my heart as well as our little Ichi's heart. Well and his as well.. lol. But, I don't know.. I doubt so many things with him because of all the shit we have gone though on his account since we have been together. I mean, our history is so drama filled and there is so many times where I should of just walked away. But, for the first time in my life.. I actually love him. With all of my heart and all of my soul... I love him. I truly don't know what I would do without him. 

So, now he's asleep on the couch, as I sit here watching Underworld and drinking some yummy orange juice. He told me last night he drank a small bottle of spiced rum in my honor (I am a pirate after all, and rum is my favorite drink.. and since I've been pregnant.. it's a no no) But, now he is feeling it's bite. Which I guess is karma for his not getting me water last night. mwhaahaa!

But anyways, talking to him about things was nice. And now seeing an actual change.. a change I can see in his eyes and in the way he looks at me. I really am starting to feel like.. maybe he is ready to be the father I've wanted him to be. 

by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Atarismommy
by Member on Jul. 29, 2007 at 5:32 PM
I had the same problem.. my husband was coming home and completely ignoring me and going straight online.. we had numerous fights about it.. then all of a sudden I called him at work on friday to ask him to get something for dinner.. and he asked me if I wanted to go out to eat and a movie. Men are soo weird...
ctbear79
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:28 AM
i can only hope for a turn around....we've only been on 1 date night since our guy was born and that was to go to the movies -- not dinner not anything and he just all a sudden said once we arrived at grandma's ok leave him we're going. no telling me before hand so i could prepare anything or to let me get excited about it. and going through a tuff time right now because he treats me differently because the house isn't usually fully cleaned all the time. I've got an almost 8 month old thats been crawling for a month....and I'll admit i'm not going to sit there and do the dishes when ever one gets dirty.....etc etc etc

Well ne way please pass all the karma ya got my way because he needs something to bite him in the ass and get his priorites straight...I've asked him questions like do you really want us, am i only here to be a nanny etc and nothing has really changed him

LuluChaos
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 1:26 PM
The biggest thing that  I think got my guy to the place he is now, is my indipendant "I can do good without you.." attitude. Even though, I know it would be so bloody hard if he wasn't in my life.. emotionally and financially. I keep a live journal.. and I write specifically to him when I'm mad at him. He reads it.. and then we talk about it. Sure, a lot of things had come up these past couple of weeks.. but, I think the breaking point for him was the night he got a bit drunk and we started to argue hardcore.. and I ended up having two panic attacks and told him that I'd leave tomorrow.. and I milked his biggest fears of me leaving him for a woman and he would never see me or his baby ever again.

Well.. there was other things said as well.. but. .. I guess after the fight, I ended up super depressed. And he saw just how much he was hurting me and how much I was trying not to let him hurt me. So, I guess he went out one last night and thought about things. Then he came home, and it was almost as if he was a different person.

I guess... for us.. it was just a HUGE breaking point where both of us blew up at each other until we both were crying so hard we couldn't speak. But, that I guess is just how we are.. I hope that you and your guys breaking point isn't as extreme as ours was... but, if it has to be that big.. then so be it, as long as you truly get a change out of him.
Quoting ctbear79:

i can only hope for a turn around....we've only been on 1 date night since our guy was born and that was to go to the movies -- not dinner not anything and he just all a sudden said once we arrived at grandma's ok leave him we're going. no telling me before hand so i could prepare anything or to let me get excited about it. and going through a tuff time right now because he treats me differently because the house isn't usually fully cleaned all the time. I've got an almost 8 month old thats been crawling for a month....and I'll admit i'm not going to sit there and do the dishes when ever one gets dirty.....etc etc etc

Well ne way please pass all the karma ya got my way because he needs something to bite him in the ass and get his priorites straight...I've asked him questions like do you really want us, am i only here to be a nanny etc and nothing has really changed him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)