Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want my bf to notice me...

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:19 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 199 Total Views
i have lived with my bf for almost 2 yrs now and we have a 9 mo old son together. i love him very much but it seems like our relationship isnt as great as it once was. i think we are both just too used to eachother...same ol same ol. i want to spice things up with my bf but i dont kno how to get him to notice me. im only 19 and i feel like we should be more attracted to eachother....we are its just not exciting anymore....what can i do to....maybe get him to tell me im beautiful or pretty more of the time?
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ctbear79
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 9:04 AM
i've been trying off and on for 10 years with my bf without much success on the calling me anything that made me feel good. Used to have a friend that would always call me sexy and it was just such a nice thing to hear. I know that my bf and i have been through alot and have alot of attraction still but there are just some times that I wonder if the attaction or the attention he could give me would be more often. Its funny that people say that I keep people at a distance but with my bf all I've wanted was him to just be there and always do things in a loving way especially without me having to tell him to. Good luck with things sorry that I don't have suggestions because my guy is just as stubborn well probably more so then me. Just hang in and good luck

LuluChaos
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 1:47 PM
How I get my guy to notice is me is, I go out and get a sexy outfit and some sexy lingerie to wear. Then, when he is away at work... I put on some music, get myself looking and smelling good from head to toe.. and when he gets home. First he'll see the new outfit.. but, little does he know I have on some very revealing lingerie on underneath. I then kiss him and tell him to relax and take a shower as I prepare things in the bedroom and around the house a bit more.

Then, when all is well.. I take him into the bed room where I have candles lit and some hot and steamy music playing. I then push him down on the bed and tell him he can't touch me no matter what.. because if he does.. he gets a punishment of me putting a piece of clothes on.

Then I slowly start to strip for him, making sure to tease his ever sense as I do. Then after all is revealed and he gets to see me in all my glory, I take off his clothes and please him in ways guys love to be pleased. And then.. you know.. have fun in between the sheets for a while.

If he doesn't say ANYTHING after that night... then he surely is a dud. Because, what guy doesn't love to see a soft woman's body be slowly unwrapped before their eyes?
Kdsangel
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 1:50 PM

As Beyonce would say you gotta pull out ya Freakum Dress, my bf gets into an all work no play mode sometimes and when I start to feel lonely I put on this little grey skirt with slits up both sides and it drives him crazy.
Mommy217
by Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 3:33 PM
lol maybe you should try giving him a strip tease
katieGrace
by on Jul. 30, 2007 at 7:15 PM
God, I wish I had time to do that!!!  But really...I have a baby!!!  Who has the time?
angelface_nd
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:32 AM
girl i feel ur pain. i have to ask my boyfriend wether or not he thinks i still look good. why? bc he never tells me anymore. i do the sexy things and fix myself up, and even All his friends tell him how lucky he is to have such a beautiful girl. but... i think hes just gotten used to me. he says im still the most beautiful thing in the world but he dosnt show it more than most of the time. my advise is: if u really love each other than just go with it. men arent that smart, we all know that. just try anything and everything u can and if it dosnt work then tell him flat out, either tell me im pretty and want me more or buy me diamonds. justkidding. seriously wish i had advice but all i can say is that it happens to the best of us.
LuluChaos
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:46 AM

Quoting katieGrace:

God, I wish I had time to do that!!! But really...I have a baby!!! Who has the time?

baby sitter? your MIL or a close friend can watch your baby for the night or something . A relationship takes work and if you don't work at it.. not only will you be misarable but he will be on the bored side of things.

All you have to do is plan things out to spice things up.. you can't expect him to be the one to always be noticing things unless you MAKE him notice. Guys aren't that bright..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)