Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Whats your number

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:02 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

Poll

Question: Be TRUTHFUL...how many lovers?

Options:

only one!!!

2-5

6-12

13-20

21-29

30-40

41+

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 49

View Results

so i know this is personal but how many people did you sleep with before you had your first child and how many now?
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Momma2Adien
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:04 AM
so i waited till i was almost 18 to have sex and after thinking i was in love i walked in on my Bf fuckign another chick.....down hill from there.  I thought of sex like a guy did....i was a HUGE partier sooooo im going to be thruthful adn dont call me a slut but its in the 30's
LuvMyBoys8415
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:40 AM

Quoting Momma2Adien:

so i waited till i was almost 18 to have sex and after thinking i was in love i walked in on my Bf fuckign another chick.....down hill from there.  I thought of sex like a guy did....i was a HUGE partier sooooo im going to be thruthful adn dont call me a slut but its in the 30's
Similar story.... I was a teen parent and had a child with my boyfriend who took my virginity.  Well when I graduated high school we got an apartment and I worked all day while he finished his senior year of high school.  I came home on lunch brake one day and found him fucking some little hood rat on MY bed.  And to make it worse, She got blood all over my sheets.  (sorry TMI)  SO yeah, after that I just slept with who ever I wanted, actually after all of this happened he watched me walk out of the house and leave with the sexy neighbor to go to a motel.....and it was fathers day.  But yeah I would HONESTLY have to say a number in the 30's, and I blame these actions on him!!!! LOL

RosaMae
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:01 AM
i basically got pregnant my first time.  i was 19 and i had just got dumped 6 days before my wedding, so i just slept with a guy who happen to be at my house at the time (i had known him off and on for 14 years).  i dumped him (because he was  a complete loser) when my daughter was a month old and immediately started dating the guy who is know my fiance, putting my current count at a whopping 2 people
wechee
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:52 AM
well, i used to date girls. i have only slept with two guys in my life. one when i was 17 and my child's father at 21. silly me. my number is around twelve. what do you want from me? i was young and ... and... and... and...whatever!

www.myspace.com/gyasimimi We Can Only Love And Love And Love 'em Some More.
2little_men
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:25 AM

i didnt lose my virginity until i was 21. to a TOTAL LOSER! he was the first guy to ever pay that type of attention to me and i thought  he liked me. my self esteem shot to hell, i started drinking and sleeping with any guy looking for someone to like me back for more, but it never happened. a couple years later my nimber was in the 20's. then i met my friend promised hedd never treat me like dirt the way every other guy had. we had my son.....and he cheated on me with one of his co workers. then i left him and met my fiance now. he promises the same stuff. but honestly i have to say the jury is still out. i dont trust guys anymore whatsoever. even my fiance to an extent. ill probably never really marry him because of this. but my days of looking for love through my body is over.

LuluChaos
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:41 AM
My first time was when I was 17.. I've slept with 3 guys and 1 girl.. before I met my guy.
mommakingx2
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 2:26 PM
I was 4 months shy of 18, a senior in high school and had been dating my boyfriend at the time since Junior year (4 months).  We dated all Senior year and than he advised me that I wasn't allowed to join the military and that he would and I could raise our children.  Don't think so... so we broke up.  Than I had a couple of trips to a place called MEPS.  It's this place you go to take tests, get your height and weight checked, you enroll and all that for the military.  On two of those trips I hooked up with come guys shipping out for boot camp.. one was going into to the navy and the other was going into the marines.  Than I ended up not going into the army and stayed here and hooked up with my currents.  Going on 7 years in August.  So... yeah.. my total is 4 and i'm 25 now.
noahscott
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:20 PM
i was 16 and it was with a guy i thought i loved.. he treated me like crap but i thought it was my fault.. STUPID ME!! anyways after that i had a boyfriend that said he cared about me.. TOTAL LIE and i believed him. Then i went down to Newportnews Virginia and got a little too drunk at a party and there was guy #3. Next there was a guy that i went to school with my whole life and our parents wre friends sice we were in diapers so of coarse i believed him and on top of it my aunt who i lived with had just died and he was there for me and blah blah blah.. so he ended up being my sons sperm doner as i like to call him cuz right after he found out i was pregnant he left. After him was a guy that really liked me and i went to see him a couple times we ended up doing it but he lived 2 hours away and liked to party too much. Now i am with #6 and he is the best thing that could have ever happened to me and my baby... he is daddy.. and i have also known him most of my life.. in fact he was the first guy i ever loved but i did all that stuff above while he was in florida. it was so wierd seeing him again after so long and i never would have thought we'd end up together after all these years. we're not engaged yet but i hope to be someday soon. anyways i am now 17.. 18 in a month.

Ronnie and Jamey

Daisypath Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

July 2007 Babies
http://www.cafemom.com/group/july2007babies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)