Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

unwed mom needs help

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:57 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 167 Total Views
I have been with my b/f or fiance for 3 years. we new eachother before then we we kids together our moms were best friends. well anyway we meet up agian when i was 16 he was 22 and we were friends at first and then we were more then friends we went to prom and he proposed i was so happy i new from the first moment i wanted to be with him forever then things happen between our family and our engagment was kinda hush hush so we started to go down hill from there but then later on we found out we were pregnant and it was great for us but bad for our parents now i know what they mean but we love eachother and now we have a 6 month old and our relationship is kinda lacking the romantic side... i mean he wan'ts do make out or just kiss and iam not in the mood he wants to go out and be alone but iam just not in the mood and i try and tell him that its different now b/c i don't feel sexy or things like that and after having th baby i put on more wait so i just don't know what to do or how to let him down with out really ruining our relationship i want to be with him forever but its hard....any help will be great...any advice that would be great

adriana
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
aidens_mama32
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:05 PM
i would talk to him about how youre feeling!! and let him know its not about him but how youre tired and dont feel the same way about your body that you did before. communication is key!! even if it seems like not a big deal, little things that go without talking can turn into bigger things very easily! my boyfriend and i went through the same thing. aiden was constantly nursing and demanding every bit of my attention, my bf worked overnights so we didnt see each other until the afternoon and its like all he wanted to do was suck my face off and all i wanted him to do was leave me alone and give me space. and he thought it was something he had done or that i wasnt attracted to him anymore. i would really just talk to him and let him know how you are feeling!!
Mommieofnow3
by Member on Aug. 1, 2007 at 11:00 AM
I was the same way after having our son. I was mainly just so tired and I had put on more weight with my son then my daughter. So I thought that I was the nastest thing alive lol . But then I thought about it. I think that I look like a nasty person, BUT my b/f still thinks that I look good, if he didn't he wouldn't be trying to get down my pants..
Just thinking that made me feel better. Cuz to tell you the truth, if he wasn't trying so get you to have sex or even mess around, then you would feel even  worse about your self and that you would be writing us about " why doesn't he want to have sex "
It's not easy for everyone to get back into the groove of things BEFORE baby.  I guess you could say that  it was easier before all you had to worry about was your selves, and now you have a little one who is also demanging for your time. So just like you do with your baby, get your self some kind of ruteen. SO after the baby is in bed for the night then that is your time with b/f.. Don't worry about any fude that your families are having, it's only you and your b/f ...
To do what ever. Talk ,watch a movie. what ever..
Hope that helps .
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)