Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:14 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 203 Total Views
so...i work 4 days a week my almost 2 year old son comes to work with me on mon and thurs. and my boyfrinds mother watches him on tue. and wed. sometimes she can't watch him those days so i end up taking him to work with me. oh ya and daycare is provided at my work on mon and thur. well my boyfriends works taking care of his handicap uncle at his grandfathers house. and he wants to take our son over there to work with him when his mother can't babysit but his uncle has been know to throw things and push people down. so i don't take him over there. so i am stuck at home taking care of our son are taking him to work with me because my boyfreind can't make a comprimise. i just don't want an accedent to happen i will never forgive myself for letting him go there in the first place. so does anyone have any advice?
by on Mar. 28, 2007 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
preciouschild
by on Mar. 29, 2007 at 9:25 AM
Don't let him go with your boyfriend.You would never forgive yourself if something happen.Its better to just take him with you.I know it probably gets tiring but just think your protecting him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)