Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

strange breakup

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 234 Total Views
Hi
Anyone who knows me,knows what I've been through and how much I've taken in my crazy relationship,from other women to unruly kids.
I had a new baby girl on Dec 14th 08,she may very well be the last child I have. I've had it and I know I said this before but I really don't have the strength anymore. We called it quits about a week ago but I'm still living with him until my mom gets time off to come get me and the kids,he still wants to sleep with me and I gave in last night,what's so strange about our breakup is this,we sleep in the same bed,I still run the house but I can go and come as I please,he's saying to every and anyone who'd listen,that I cheated and its over but then he asks me to stay,he wants us to act like we're still a couple and he's buying me a Vday gift,only its not the engagement ring like was planned.
I love him,always will but I don't think I wanna stay with him,what should I do,for my sake and our three kids' sakes.
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Wassybear
by Member on Feb. 13, 2009 at 9:46 PM

Id suggest counciling. He sounds like he wants his cake and to eat it too. He wants you and the kids there when he gets home but wants freedom once he hits the door. Besides counciling the only other thing i can think of is leave and let him know what he is about to lose. Or hold out on sex.lol thats most mens weakness..

http://www.cafemom.com/group/ventingaboutourmen

danielle836
by on Mar. 3, 2009 at 8:05 AM

Sometimes you just have to show them enough is enough.  Saying that you won't stand for something anymore and then giving in later to them makes them feel as if you are not serious.  Even if it's for a night...you leave.  Stay at a friends house.  Take your kids or leave them with him.  Show him that you can do bad by yourself. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)