Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just one job can you freaking do it....

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:53 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

or not !     seeriouly i do everything in my house i am a stay at home mom.    while he understands that taking care of kids is a whole bunch of jobs in one , then only dang thing i ask is to take the freaking garbage out we live in a apartment  and the compactor is up front and we live in the back . now i could take it out but how the hell do i look taking my girls ( i watch my nieces during the day)  now there is 3 bags and still nothing .... i cant take this shit and i really am trying not to nag but come on.......... you go past it to go to work!!!   sorry had to vent before i go off on him ! does any one have this problem or is mine the only dummy.

WHAT'S IN MY POCKET DAWG ...BIG FACE HUNDREDS! CHILD BOO , DONT HATE!

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MaKenziesma499
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:51 AM

No, my guy is the same way. i hardley ask him to do anything, and we live in an apartment too. we live close to everything EXCEPT the dumpsters. I've always thought taking out the trash was a mans job, but i guess not, lol. So instead i'll let it pile up and say honey when u get the chance can you help me take the trash out? there are too many bags and i don't want to make multiple trips, then we get some "us" time on the walk back, lol. Our daughter is 2 so if we put My Little Pony on, she'll stay put for 5 minutes so we can take the trash out

myscreamer
by on Jun. 11, 2009 at 6:39 PM

He should really take the garbage out without being asked. but we should all really do a lot of things, lol. I would give up and satrt nagging he will either do it or hang out with the kids so you can.

aidanmom
by on Jun. 23, 2009 at 3:08 PM

I've basically given up on asking my bf to do anything. i am a sahm too and while our only child is our 2 year old son we live with my mom and brother and she has custody of 2 older boys who do trash as their main chore. my bf only works 3 nights a week and his other 4 days off he doesn't do a single thing to help me out. I'll even try to get out to go to a store or something without my son and he'll watch the boys but when i come home the place is trashed and he doesn't seem to even realize anything is wrong. I'm also the one that cooks dinner all the time and while i love to cook some nights i just don't feel like it and even then its like I'm asking for his life blood to do anything 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)