Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday, August 10th ~ Moms Night Out!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:40 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 303 Total Views
Come and Have a Fun Girls Night Out!

When:  Friday, August 10th
Time:  7:00pm ~ 9:00pm

You are cordially invited to attend my jewelry party on August 10th!!  There will be appetizers, refreshments and great conversations!  What a great way to meet other moms in the area!

Enjoy feeling like a girl again when you attend a Silpada Designs Jewelry Party!  You'll have fun playing dress-up with the unique .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry creations that illustrate only the highest quality and craftsmanship.  With over 400 pieces to choose from, you're sure to find fashionable favorites that perfectly define your style and bring out that little girl in you all over again!

This will be a "MYSTERY HOSTESS" event with the opportunity to win hundreds of dollars in FREE JEWELRY!  You won't want to miss this one!  Please contact me for more details!

There is also a special going on for the month of August.  For each friend you bring that purchases $25 or more ~ YOU will receive a $10.00 Bonus towards your purchase.  So bring as many friends as you would like to take advantage of this awesome deal!

Please RSVP on or before August 8th and I will forward the party location and Mystery Hostess event information to you.

Looking forward to meeting all of you!!

Silpada Designs

Sarah O'Neill

Independant Representative

If you like the jewelry, You'll LOVE getting it for FREE!!My Hostesses average $225 in FREE Jewelry!!

View entire catalog at:  www.mysilpada.com/sarah.oneill

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Christi_n_Elli
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:09 AM
that's my birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

sarahon
by on Aug. 2, 2007 at 1:14 AM

Quoting Christi_n_Elli:

that's my birthday

Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Are you planning a celebration?

Silpada Designs

Sarah O'Neill

Independant Representative

If you like the jewelry, You'll LOVE getting it for FREE!!My Hostesses average $225 in FREE Jewelry!!

View entire catalog at:  www.mysilpada.com/sarah.oneill

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)