Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Potty problem with 4yr old who has been trained for a year *PIOG*

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 344 Total Views

I am at my wit's end!!!!  I don't know what to do.  Since Easter my son has been experimenting with peeing in places other than the bathroom.  It started with peeing outside.  I talked to him about that and told him he was not supposed to pee outside.  Then he started peeing in his bedroom floor.  Yuck!!!!  I talked to him again about how gross that was and how people step on it and get pee on their feet.  He doesn't like that and understood that pretty well.  Well, now I just noticed that my dog's water bowl looked dirty so I was dumping it and washing it out and he told me that he peed in the dog's water bowl!!!!!!  I mean, I am glad that he is being honest with me, but that is just disgusting!!!  I don't know what to do!  I talked to his doctor about it (before the dog bowl thing) and she said the he probably saw someone at school peeing outside and now he is just curious about it.  That is an explination I guess, but I don't care!  It is gross and it has got to stop!!!  WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!??!?!?!

Amber

mom of Gabe, Noah and Jonah 

by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
amwelsh1
by on May. 8, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Anyone????   PLEEEEEEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Amber

mom of Gabe, Noah and Jonah 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)