Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 334 Total Views
My name is Elisa , I am married and we have a 6 month old baby.
We had our appointment yesterday at cranial technologies and our baby needs to wear the helmet to correct his flat spot.
I can't stop thinking how is my baby going to react, how to handle his daily routine and how to deal witn annoying comments from people that have no clue of why babies have to wear the band.
I need some encouragement.
Thank you
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
.alleykat.
by on May. 10, 2012 at 3:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm new to this too but we can rock this together! :)

high five

robyann
by Group Owner on Oct. 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM

I'd really be interested in both or your stories and updates. I'm wondering where you both are now with this. Sharing our stories here will be very helpful to moms whose babies are just getting dx, and they're searching for info and support.

alemom11
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Hi Robyann
My baby had the helmet for 12 weeks. We are really happy with the results, cranial technologies was a great please, everyone was very supportive.
My baby had the helmet 23 hours a day, one hour break. I clean the helmet with a towel and alcohol. Since my baby had the helmet during the summer months, after cleaning the helmet, we place it front of a fan, to get rid off the smell.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
:)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dove222
by Member on Nov. 11, 2012 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
My son wore his helmet for 10 weeks. Surprisingly I didn't get any rude comments. I did have some ask why he had to wear it, but that was it. Oh and I was ready to fight if I got a rude remark. . But thankfully never had incident.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)