Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Happens Next

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:32 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 253 Total Views
Hi Everyone! My name is Tabbie and I was pregnant with my second child until Thursday. I had severe cramps and I couldn't move so I called my doctor and she recommended that I go to the ER. After getting an ultrasound I was diagnosed with a tubular pregnancy. I had the surgery to remove the embryo and my right tube. I feel so lost and I don't know where to go from here. I mean I have my family and friends to lean on but I feel so empty and I feel as though I won't be whole again. Every where I turn I see pregnant woman and babies and I just can't deal. How long does it take until you can feel somewhat normal? Any advice would be great. Thank you.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 10:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sondralolita
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I feel the same, I was in for surgery on Nov 29 and they had to take my left tube. Mine did rupture so I'm thankful to be alive today, but I still feel like it was  a dream and that it didn't really happen.  I wish I had something uplifting to say .

Tabbie524
by New Member on Dec. 8, 2012 at 7:32 AM
It's been almost a month since my surgery and it still hurts to see pregnant woman or infants. I feel cheated and its hard. But it seems to get a little easier every day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)