Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 201 Total Views

i am currently going through my ectopic pregnancy.... i found out i was expecting at 5 weeks 2 days with my second child and after i found out a couple days later i started to get a ache in my side.. they told it would be fine and come in for my appt when i'm almost 7 weeks... i ended going to the er where they told me it was tublar... they won't do surgery and told me to take the pain pills they gave me and deal with it and expect alot of bleeding.... my pain is getting worse..but it's ok... with everything that happened with my first child * he was 10 weeks early.. incompente cervix..* i am feeling like my body is broken i'm so happy for my miracle child but everyone says it's not my fault but it's my body isn't it??

by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tabbie524
by New Member on Dec. 9, 2012 at 7:35 AM
It is your body and to an extent you feel like its your fault. But it's not something you did or didn't do. I just can't believe your doctor didn't recommend surgery. I had a ectopic pregnancy a month ago and my doctor gave me surgery when I was rushed to the ER. They told me if I would have waited it could have exploded killing me or internal bleeding. I would seek a second opinion on the issue.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
hev09
by New Member on Feb. 23, 2013 at 5:01 PM

hi that happened to me the doctor sent me home but mine ruptured a fews day later leading to surgery and being told i was very lucky to be alive i think you should get a second opinion xx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)