Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 274 Total Views
I was 14 weeks when I had found out that I had an etopic.It was hard. Iam pro-life. What made it even harder is I had giver an child up for adoption before and wanted another now that Iam older more mature. I was hart broken. I have had an hellbof an life and I thought this was the last straw. Well I found out last weekend that at 14 weeks the baby blinks and moves so it felt as if I went through it again. The docs did not tell me anything about his only that I would die if they did not opporate(my spelling is bad) so now that I have found out Iam really heart broken. Iam so ANGRY at my body at God Jesus and the man who does not listen to me who wantedbto have me to please him a xualy after the operation. So Iam an hot mess. I did not mean to carry on I have never talked about this before.
Thank you for listening well reading.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Jazzie33
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Helol all. I wanted to apologize for my horrible spelling in the previous texts.
Jen4me4u
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I understand how u feel. I just had ectopic pregnacy July 10 n I didn't even know I was pregnant it hurt beyond words bc I never experience anything like this . So reading ur message I'm soo sorry what's going on to you ! Sometime there's no answers just why me god ! But god is good n I know he just has to have a reason why ! I pray for u tonight bc I know u are hurting !! Godbless
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)