Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Letter to my Angel

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:15 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 153 Total Views
I wrote this letter when I started having problems with my pregnancy. I wanted to share it because it the only memory I will ever have. I had laparoscopic surgery done 2 weeks ago for an ectopic pregnancy. They took my baby and the tube.

My little love,
I am writing this in the event that I get to watch you grow up. I'll start off with how we found out about you. mommy and daddy wanted a baby so we tried for one. mommy decided to take a pregnancy test after a couple months and to my surprise it was positive. I showed it to Daddy and we were ecstatic. A couple days later mommy started bleeding and I thought to be lost you. Mommy went to the hospital, but there was nothing the doctors could do. It was too early, and we just had to wait for it to be over. I went to the doctor two days later and they ran more tests. Mommy and daddy didn't hear anything for a week, we thought you were gone. That week passed and mommy got a phone call from the doctor. Something strange was going on! I went back to the hospital for more tests. I was definitely still pregnant! We just couldn't find you. You won't show up on an ultrasound for probably another week. Mommy is still very worried about you because I'm still bleeding. I hope you're okay! I love you! I go to the doctor today, to try and find out more about you. I'll write more when I know more. Now be good and grow big and strong. I love you little one.

Love,
Mommy

That is my letter to my little Angel.
I found out that my pregnancy was ectopic a week and a half later.
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 2:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)