Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*picture Graphic* unsure if I have had a miscarriage

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:17 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 247 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Hello, I'm pretty new to this,just need a little advice please! basically I have pcos, was diagnosed at the age of 19 me and my partner have been ttc for 3 years, with no such luck, my Periods are very irregular, I have never been pregnant before or that I have known, I started my period on July 30 after 4 months without one, then 28 days later I started to bleed, but it wasn't like my usual period very light pinkish red colour, and I was quite shocked tbh at what I thought was a regular 28 day cycle, as the time went on I noticed a few changes within myself, but nothing major to make me take a pregnancy test, as obviously I had what I thought was a very light period, now 23 days later I have started my "period" again, started off light and has progressed to get heavier, with the odd twinge here and there! today I have had really quite sharp twinges and pains shooting up my back passage, I went to the toilet and wiped a couple of times and on the last wipe this was on the tissue? Is this a miscarriage without me realising I was pregnant or not? I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow aswell as I am in a fair bit of pain tonight, thanks in advance x
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)