Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ruptured Ectopic Pregnancy

Posted by on May. 16, 2015 at 7:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 544 Total Views
Hello. So I just experienced the worst day of my life about 3 weeks ago when I had emergency surgery due to a ruptured ectopic pregnancy. I was 6 weeks along and didn't know it. I had my left Fallopian tube removed, really just lucky to be alive with all the internal bleeding and such. I feel emotionally screwed and feel different than I did before. Don't know how to describe it really. I saw this website and thought it wouldn't hurt to reach out to others because I feel like no one knows what I feel like or went through. It's just a hard time, but I know I'll get through it.
by on May. 16, 2015 at 7:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
babygirl100414
by New Member on May. 25, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Same thing happened to me in November. It's tough for a while but I'm doing better now. Hopefully things will get better for you soon. We are indeed lucky to be alive. Good luck and I'm sorry for your loss!
mrjjmt
by New Member on May. 25, 2015 at 11:15 PM

I had the same thing happen to me, but I went on to have 3 more healthy babies. Hopefully you start feeling better. I'm sorry for your loss.

Mrsjmac
by New Member on Feb. 9, 2016 at 10:29 AM
Same thing happend to me January 12. I didn't know I was pregnant too 😔. Slowly getting better
sterate
by Member on Feb. 29, 2016 at 8:34 PM

I am so sorry.  Two years ago, about this time, I lost my first angel baby due to ectopic.  Lost part of my right tube in the process.  Sending lots of love and positive thoughts your way.  You have a tough road ahead, but in time the pain (physical as well as emotional) will get better.  I suggest looking for a support group like Share (http://nationalshare.org).  They have been a godsend to me and my husband.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)