Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ttc after ecoptic..both my tubes had been blocked , now open but scarred

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 5:26 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 429 Total Views

Hey there. Im new to this and just wanted to be able to talk  to other people who knew what it was like to have trouble getting pregnant. Everyone I work with and all my friends seem to be getting pregnant right away. Im 27 yrs old and have been ttc for over 2 1/2 years. I had a hsg and it showed that I had 2 blocked fallopien tubes. I was devastated. After that I had a lapascropy and was able to have both of my tubes opened. It has been a little over 2 months since my surgery and recently found out I was pregnant. I was SO HAPPY! I will never forget that feeling. I was still very scared because I knew I had a good chance of it being an ecoptic pregancy since both my tubes had been blocked and scarred. So i was having to go to the doc every week to blood checked to check the levels. I thought at 1st it was a miscarriage because the number dropped from the 600's to 100 something. I later found out it was a tubal preganacy because instead of the number going down it kept increasing slightly. I had to have that mext shot at the hospital and finally I am all better now. My doc wants me to try to get pregnant naturally one more time and if it is another ecoptic I will have to have surgery to remove both tubes then I will do ivf. If there is anyone that can give me any hope or any advice I would really really appreciate it.

Mrs. A

Mrs. A

by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
hase
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2009 at 9:50 PM

Hi I read your question and i was wondering if you ever got pregnant after your ectopic pregnancy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)