Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost our 1st baby to a ectopic pregnancy

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2009 at 1:04 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 521 Total Views

HI. My name is LoriAnn and I am 20 years old.... On may 17th.. I found out we were pregnant with our first baby... Then on June 12th, they were rushing me to surgery to take out my baby.

Not really for sure how to cope just taking it day by day. NOOO one around me has ever had this happen to them. and I just want to talk about it..and to have someone listen thats NOT family!.

I also had two cysts on my ovary and one was bleeding into my stomach. So If it wasn't for finding out i was pregnant then a ultra sound to find the tubal, they would have NEVER realize I was bleeding into my stomach, and the DR. said it could have killed me.. So

It's a questioned situation. Did God give me this baby to save my life.. I will never know. but their's no reason to question God.

I just now that what happend has happend and to move on and wait for God to bless us with another baby.. but this time FULL TERM AND VERY HEALTHY.

THANKS FOR TAKING TIME TO READ THIS ANY ADVICE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT.

THANKS

LORIANN

by on Jun. 17, 2009 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Kayla23boys
by New Member on Jun. 17, 2009 at 5:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Honey I am sorry that you have to go through this. I just had an Ectopic pregnancy diagnosed on may 9th (the day before mothers day of all days) I didnt have to get surgery though I was injected with Methotrexate to get rid of the baby. As of now I have had one cycle out of the two they suggst in waiting to try again. I have been told god does not give you anything you cannot handle. Though you may not wanna here it its true. i am sooooo sorry it happened to you.  But I have read many stories that were successful in having a healthy baby after an ectopic but just to hear about them makes me hope that it will be the same for me and anyone else that goes through it. I am scared to try again but I have Faith that God will bless me one more time when he thinks the time is right.  You will heal but it will be tough it hurts to lose a baby one that i know you were excited about but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I wanna wish you luck and if you need to talk pm me.

mazomama
by on Jun. 23, 2009 at 11:02 AM

Sorry for your news.It is very possible to have a baby after the case of ectopic. if you need any one to talk with let me know I'm on cafe mom throughout the day,hugs

psychic test, psychic development and psychic readings          *Estrella*

sowing-family
by Member on Jun. 24, 2009 at 9:45 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.   I know it is really hard to loose a child to ectopic.  I have had a long history of  endometreosis, cysts and one ectopic where I lost my left tube.  I had two children before the ectopic and since the ectopic in Aug '07 I have a sweet one year old and I am pregnant again!  You have the right attitude.  Trust in God's plan for your life.  I had to learn that and he has blessed my family temendously.  You are so young to be going through this, but seem so wise already.  Don't stress about gettting pregnant again or the chances of another ectopic.  God bless you and your family.

God is Good!

Kathy

lovebeingmom124
by New Member on Jul. 4, 2009 at 11:49 AM

I am so sorry for your loss.  I just suffered ectopic on 6/23 had surgery (after failed shot).  I am so glad you are physically ok.  You have a much better attitude than I right now.  I want to trust that there is a plan for me but it is hard right now.  I so very much want to be pregnant.  Full term baby dust to you as soon as you recover.  

Miss_cassi_kay
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2009 at 9:59 PM

so sorry for your loss, We also lost our first baby due to an ectopic, it is such a hard thing since baby is fine just in the wrong spot. We did go on to have a normal healthy pregnancy and just birthed our son 2 weeks ago. I still think about our first and how he/she never made it here to be with us, but am blessed to have our son who would have never been born with out our first being lost to us. I am glad that you are well and healthy, I really wish the best to you and it is very possible to have that special baby in your life.

The best to you.

v

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN