Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi :)

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

I have been lurking for a while and since I just started school I figured I should introduce myself :)  My name is Kristin.  I am 27 and I currently live in Ohio.  I have 3 beautiful little girls Samantha (7) Riley (will be 6 in Sept) and Kacey (19m).  My DH is active duty military, so I decided to do something I can take with me :)

So I am taking A&P 1 this semester and I found out we'll be working with cadavers.  I'm not thrilled about it, but I hope it'll be interesting.  I also have a psych and of course massage so this should be exciting!

I can't wait to get to know everyone and pick your brains!  Have a good one.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jellyphish
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 3:20 PM

Welcome and good luck!

Working with cavaders can be incredibly interesting.  I found that remembering and respecting that those people voluntarily donated their bodies so we could learn made it a lot easier.

GamGaGa
by Member on Aug. 26, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I so wish we could have worked weith cadavers.  I was toldyou learn so much seeing the real muscle verses just seeing pictures.

ajgrillot
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:24 PM

That is awesome.. I live in Ohio too.  It is a little harder i ohio than other states to become an LMT but it is worth it.  Have any questions just ask

Amber L

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)