Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help my husband says I need a life!!!

Posted by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 1:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 473 Total Views

Hi all I am new here, well to the group but not so new to the area, I guess I could be I have lived here a year and a half! I am desperate I have no friends, I feel like all my relationships are thru the phone! whew! That can be exhausting!!!! although we only have a year and a half in the area it would be nice to have something to do! I stay at home alllll day, every day other then to pick my son up from school! I have 3 children- 5, 18months, and 3 months! So yes my hands are full but I am looking for  mommies who just like to hang out, maybe go play in the play area at the mall being that the snow is here, just something , I have got to get out of this house!! lol Im usually a very social person but it has gone to very anti social, so im trying to get my social skills back on track!! I live up in south bend very close to notre dame! My son goes to Darden well we live right around the corner from there! My husband is in the military and works as a recruiter in the area (youve all probably seen him around :P) so hes barely ever home!! So its just be and the kiddos :)!

by on Dec. 10, 2010 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Ms.jen4u
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2011 at 2:20 AM
Don't we all lol.Your not alone.
mjc0982
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 6:06 PM
I have a 3 month old son and live in Mishawaka. I am a stay at home mom and looking for new friends. I just moved here 2 months ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:26 AM

I have 5.5, 5, 23 months, and 10 months.  All boys. 

ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:28 AM

What kind of interests do you have?  I was thinking of having a mom's night out/in.  Do some scrapbooking or just hangout.

ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 15, 2012 at 8:29 AM

I feel the same.  :)

Quoting Ms.jen4u:

Don't we all lol.Your not alone.

Sweetie1216
by on Sep. 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM

OMG I just noticed this post was made in 2010.. LOL.. Oh Well.. =))

ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 16, 2012 at 9:33 AM
I didn't even notice that!! Hahaha

Quoting Sweetie1216:

OMG I just noticed this post was made in 2010.. LOL.. Oh Well.. =))

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)