Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi. I just wanted to make a quick introduction. My name is Tanya. I live in Osceola. I am a stay at home mom of 4 kids ages 17, 14, 12, and 4. My kids are involved in everything from softball to theatre to horse back riding. I am an avid crafter and LOVE to sew clothing for little ones (my older ones don't think it's cool to wear anything mom made or I would love to sew for them too). I also love to make baby quilts. If you have any questions feel free to ask. I am an open book :) Thanks for reading and have a great day!

by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 8:26 AM
Replies (11-12):
my4kidsrock2
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 10:59 PM

There is a group on facebook called Michiana Crafters and we are all getting together for a crop and potluck on Apr 21. You should check it out. I don't do any scrapbooking so I'm planning to bring fabrics and cut pattern pieces instead. It should be lots of fun  :)

Quoting ScrChk23:

I scrapbook and some stamping.

ScrChk23
by Member on Apr. 15, 2012 at 3:56 PM
I will. Thank you!!

Quoting my4kidsrock2:

There is a group on facebook called Michiana Crafters and we are all getting together for a crop and potluck on Apr 21. You should check it out. I don't do any scrapbooking so I'm planning to bring fabrics and cut pattern pieces instead. It should be lots of fun  :)

Quoting ScrChk23:

I scrapbook and some stamping.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)