Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

W.O Partner...

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 346 Total Views

Looking for a workout partner!!!!!!!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MicahBoo07
by Member on Feb. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM

Have u found a work out partner yet? I just bought a work out out fit so I can start exercising and getting into shape.

Muslimah1218
by New Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Nope.. I havent.. Sorry I am just now responding.. It didn't show up until at this moment.... But I havent found a workout partner yet... What area do you live in?

bluerose9483
by Member on May. 11, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Me and some of my friends use to go out to the parks and walk 2-3 times a week, but then they all got jobs leaving me in the dust. I live in South Bend, but normally walk Mishawaka Riverwalk....

Muslimah1218
by New Member on May. 11, 2012 at 8:31 PM

Wanna walk together sometime? We could meet each other like at the mall to gtk each other a lil bit..... Maybe have some gloria jeans or starbucks ( i know not healthy... lol but it is soo good.) and we can make a schedule from there? :) 

Quoting bluerose9483:

Me and some of my friends use to go out to the parks and walk 2-3 times a week, but then they all got jobs leaving me in the dust. I live in South Bend, but normally walk Mishawaka Riverwalk....

bluerose9483
by Member on May. 14, 2012 at 11:11 AM

That sounds great, will have to see what works out, right now things are kinda busy, but it sounds awesome! I'm not big on the Coffee drinks, but we can still work something out, sorry it took a while to get back to you, it was a very busy weekend.

Quoting Muslimah1218:

Wanna walk together sometime? We could meet each other like at the mall to gtk each other a lil bit..... Maybe have some gloria jeans or starbucks ( i know not healthy... lol but it is soo good.) and we can make a schedule from there? :) 

Quoting bluerose9483:

Wife to John *5/13/06*
Mommy to Kelsey Lynn *4/12/04*
Mommy to Jeremey Tyler *4/30/10*

Muslimah1218
by New Member on May. 14, 2012 at 9:04 PM

ok...  Thats fine.. we can agree on somewhere to meet and go from there....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)