Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any single moms in the group?

Posted by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 482 Total Views

I am a single mom. I am 26 with two boys ages 5 and 3. My 5year old is going to Kindergarten in August so thats exciting and he is excited. They both love being outside and playing. Was wondering if there is any other single moms here and would like to talk.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ScrChk23
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:47 AM
I am. I have a boyfriend, but legally I am single. I have a son who will be 5 in less than a month. He will be starting kindergarten in the fall too. He loves to be outside also. my BF has a son who is 5 too.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ScrChk23
by Member on May. 4, 2012 at 8:48 AM
What kinds if things are you into? I love scrapbooking and pretty much anything outdoors.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MicahBoo07
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 11:13 PM

I like being outside, going on walks, go to the park, go to the play area at the mall for my boys, read, baking, checking out new areas, being around family.

tiffanyrachelle
by New Member on May. 14, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I'm single (divorced.)  I'm 30 and have one daughter who is almost 5... going to kindergarden this fall.  

Tiffany  :)

MicahBoo07
by Member on May. 16, 2012 at 9:16 AM

Thats cool..what school will she be going to? My son is going to where I went when I was a kid lol makes me feel old saying that but the school still has teachers there that care about the kids so I like it. Are u in South Bend or a close by to it?

I'm so looking forward to going to the splash pad with my boys and was looking for another person to go too so the kids could play and I could talk lol.

Quoting tiffanyrachelle:

I'm single (divorced.)  I'm 30 and have one daughter who is almost 5... going to kindergarden this fall.  

Tiffany  :)

mjc0982
by Member on Sep. 14, 2012 at 6:04 PM
I am a single mom going through divorce.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MicahBoo07
by Member on Sep. 19, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Quoting mjc0982:

I am a single mom going through divorce.

Awwwwww...sorry for what ur going thru. Hope ur doing ok.

mjc0982
by Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 8:17 AM
I am engaged now. I am doing great. :-)
LizNierz
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Hi!

I'm a single mom. My son is now 11 but, I was sinlge mom by choice and it was SO HARD. I always wanted a group like this back then, but I'm so glad I found it. 

irishxtwins2012
by New Member on May. 20, 2014 at 1:38 PM
I am, I have iris twins, just about over one year and two years old. Both girls. I am 23
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)