Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

looking for other moms to new friends and get involved

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 265 Total Views

Hello to all the moms out there! My husband and I just  recently moved here in South Bend and Im looking to meet some moms who have young ones close to my daughters age so we can get out of the apartment and make some new friends! Any suggestions?

Thanks much!

Ashley

by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:21 AM

Welcome!  I am having a 31 purse/Bag party tonight if you and your daughter are interested in coming.  Let me know and I will send you my address.

ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:22 AM

How old is your daughter?  I have four boys ages 5.5, 5, 23 months, and 10 months.  The 5.5 and 23 months are my future step sons.  We have them Tuesday through Friday.

ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 11:23 AM

What are your hobbies?  Your husband's hobbies?

amsnyder21
by New Member on Sep. 23, 2012 at 1:13 PM

my daughter just turned 1 on the 9th and my husband loves video games and anything that has to do with martial arts. i love anything that has to do with arts and crafts, i make bouquets, my sister is getting married and im doing the bouquets for her wedding and  i also like to cook and make new creations with what ingrediants that i have. i love 31 too but unfortunately my car is in the shop all 4 of my brakes needed replaced. i also love to to go shopping when my husband and i can afford it. whta about you? what are your interests?

Sweetie1216
by on Sep. 23, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Hello...

Welcome to South Bend, Indiana.. I'm originally from Mississippi, I been here 4 years now.. I love Michiana, I hope you're enjoying yourself as well...

I'm a 28 year old mother, I have a 3 year old son and I'm 7 months pregnant with a Little Girl.. =) Some of my hobbies are cooking, shopping, music/movies, traveling, and the outdoors. I'm currently a SAHM, while getting my BA in Criminal Justice.

Hit me back to chat more!! =))

ScrChk23
by Member on Sep. 24, 2012 at 9:29 AM

I love scrapbooking, camping, sports, reading, playing outside.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)