Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Suggestions for inexpensive preschool for 4 year old

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 250 Total Views
Hey there, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a legit preschool that won't break the bank in the south bend, granger, Mishawaka area. A place with a sliding fee for income would be great. My son is 4 and technically meets the age requirement for kindergarten next year, but we are debating sending him, or waiting an extra year. I think he would greatly benefit from attending preschool for social and learning activities. Any suggestions would be very helpful. I keep trying to google local preschools and don't get very far. I am thinking only sending him a couple days a week. Don't need it for child care purposes....just education.

Thank you in advance!!
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
my4kidsrock2
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 12:23 PM

There's one in Elkhart called Leaps and Bounds. They incorporate dance and gymnastics into the pre-school and the fees are very reasonable. My daughter didn't do the perschool, but she took dance classes and we really enjoyed it.

http://www.leapsgymnastics.com/page14.html

MicahBoo07
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:57 PM

in South Bend down town a daycare called La Petite has a great learning environment for kids and u can do half days so they can go just for the learning from 8am-noon. My kids liked it there when they went there.

beck1985
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:15 AM

My son goes to Sunshine preschool on Ironwood and he loves it. The staff is very friendly and it's 3 days a week 3 hours each day. It's $100 a month. It's a christian based school. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)