Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for some new friends

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

I've lived in the area a few years now, but when my kids were younger my schedule has less free time, but now that they are in school and making friends and developing their own interests, i keep realizing how bored I am these days. I used to be very social, but as I've grown, moved, changed, etc I have lost friends along the way and I would love to meet some new people that don't mind talking about our kids and SO's and life in general. I'm a stay at home mom with a 2nd grade daughter and preschool son. It would be nice to enjoy a cup of coffee with someone after the kids are off to school or maybe have a play date on the weekend. Let me know if anyone is interested

by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ScrChk23
by Member on Oct. 14, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Sounds like fun! 

MicahBoo07
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 6:54 PM

Hello... How are u? My sons are 5 and 3(4 on the 27th). I like how my kids are more independant now and like to do things without me next to them ever second. My 3 year old didn't get him signed up for preschool in time so he is going to go next fall.

beck1985
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2012 at 7:20 AM

Are either of you stay at home mom's? Are your 5 year old's in kindergarten? I like that my kids are independent, but I also miss those days when they would just curl up and watch cartoons with me or fall asleep in my arms. I like that I have more free time, but now I gotta find something to do! lol. 

tattooedpaws
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Hi there, my name is Shauna, 37 years old, mother of 2 daughters and stay at home mom. My husband and I moved here from Idaho in October, not knowing anyone. I would love an outlet to meet fellow moms for some friendships.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN