Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Group

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 236 Total Views
Hi, I am new to the group and wanted to do a quick into.

I am originally from NW Indiana but recently moved to Granger from Nebraska. I have a 9 month old son and since moving have become a stay at home mom.

I would love to find some other moms in the area with children around my sons age to have play dates, etc. Some things my son and I love to do together are going on walks, swinging at the playground, swimming, blowing bubbles, and going to the zoo!
by on May. 29, 2013 at 8:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Jillybean7582
by New Member on May. 31, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Rachel037, we are around 23 and Main Street so right down the road from the daycare your daughter attends. We would love to have a play date sometime soon with you and your little ones! Do you work or do you SAH? I stay home right now at least until my son turns 1 maybe longer.  We have a pretty flexible schedule as far as days we are free.  My husband works Tues-Sun and has Mondays off so Mondays are really the only day we try to keep free comepletly for family time. What days/times are good for you?

tattooedpaws
by Member on Jun. 2, 2013 at 10:10 PM
Welcome jillybean. I have a 10 month old daughter, moved here from out of state. I know it can be difficult to meet other moms. I have seen thought there isnt a lot of discussion on cafe mom to get to know one another, at least this area.
ScrChk23
by Member on Jun. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Welcome to the area!!  I am trying to figure out a day for a playdate.  Are there days that work best for you?

Jillybean7582
by New Member on Jun. 4, 2013 at 4:26 PM

The only days that really don't work for us for playdates are Mondays (my husband is off work and that is family day) and Thursdays (my mom takes him usually for grandma time).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)