Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 15 month old used to sleep through the night but now she wakes up all night long.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:01 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 211 Total Views

When my 15 month old DD was 11 months old we put her on a sleep schedule.   Every night we give her a bath, put her in her pajamas, read her a book, sing her a song and put her in her crib awake without a bottle (and she never took a pacifier). It was rough in the beginning but she got the hang of everything and when we put her down we wouldn't hear a peep out of her until morning. I do the same routine for her nap (minus the bath and pajamas). She sleeps from 9 pm to 9 am and she normally takes a nap from 1-3 p.m.  About a month ago she started waking up every now and then at night.  It was usually because she moved out of her blanket. We covered her up and she would go back to bed. Now she wakes up ALL night long.  So we started trying different things to see if anything would help. We doubled up her blankets, we put long underwear under her pajamas, we tried a toddler sleeping bag, we turned the heater up and she still wakes up all night long. We even started putting her down a little earlier thinking maybe she was overtired but nothing works. I did her sleep routine last night and when I put her down she went ballistic.  So I am sleep deprived and frustrated and I feel like I am out of options. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)