Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

~*Introductions*~

Posted by on Nov. 11, 2007 at 2:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 430 Total Views
Hello all. Please make your introductions here... I know that we are small now, but please feel free to invite all your friends and family. I will start out the post with my introduction and tell you a little about myself.

My name is Elizabeth, but everyone calls me Liz. I am a SAHM/Wife. I have 2 beautiful daughters that are both 18 yrs. old and a soon to be 15yr. old son. No, my girls are not twins, they are 1 month and 16 days apart in age. One is my step daughter and one is my daughter to a previous relationship. I do not refer to my step daughter as a Step because the only steps in my house are the ones leading down or up the stairs. She is mine even if I didn't give birth to her.
I have been with my husband for 14 almost 15 yrs. We have been happily married for going on 11 yrs. He is my soul mate. He is the man that I can not imagine not having beside me. I love this man with all my heart although at times I would like to strangle him.
I am the daughter of a Baptist Minister and a SAH Momma. I have 5 siblings. I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters. Yes, ppl. use to call us the Brady Bunch... hahaha I am next to the baby girl and I am a daddy's brat. I don't care how old I get I will always wear that name proudly. My dad is my best friend. I tell him everything. He is my confidant and my leader when I need him to be. He tells me what I need to know more than what I need to hear. I listen to my dad because, to me, he is the wisest of the wise.
I am almost 37 yrs. old and I am extremely overweight. This is an issue that I need to take care of, but I have a motivation problem....... I HAVE NONE.......
Anyways, this is somethings about me. I can not wait to get to know about you all.
by on Nov. 11, 2007 at 2:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Hopewhite
by New Member on Sep. 16, 2008 at 7:32 PM

Hi, my name is Hope, I live in Fayette County.  I am the mom of 4 teenagers ages 14, 14, 16 and 17.  I have been widowed twice but currently have a wonderful significant other.  I am a current town council member.  I love quilting, reading, great danes and I collect Fenton.  I am a councilwoman for this little town of mine, which hopefully my term will be over in June.  I am a WAHM, selling Scentsy.  I believe in God and what he has done for me and my family .  I also believe in living the simple life.  Now don't get me wrong, I like all the nice stuff that life offers us, I just think that folks shouldn't live out of their means.

amigomommyof2
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2008 at 11:58 PM

My name is Amanda Im from Raleigh Co. Im married to Larry for over 15 yrs now we are high school sweethearts. We have 2 kids Edward and Brittany they both go to Independence. We have a 4 yr old black lab named Ace and a 2 yr old calico cat named peaches.

I currently stay at home someday hope to get a job (one that pays) Currently thinking of going back to school and working on a degree in Business Management.  Larrys a coalminer but is currently off on comp.

I stay very busy with our church, the kids are into every sport coming and going. Basketball is a huge part of our evenings right now.

I belong to the beckley mommies group and found out about this group so I look forward to meeting more mommies.

momofnicole
by New Member on Dec. 17, 2008 at 1:31 PM

Hi my name is misty . I am 31 years old and i live in Nicholas Co. I have 3 daughters 2, 3, and 8 . I have been married to my wonderful husband for 13 years.

MaryCEOmom
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM

Hi my name is Mary i have a 1 year old named ivy im engaged to a great guy i live in northern wv and im looking forword to making new friends

peytonsmomma12
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Hello, My name is Ashlee and I am a stay at home wife and mom to be...I am due Feb 7th...I live in Parkersburg WV and hoping to make some friends

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN