Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MY DAUGHTER

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 10:55 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 296 Total Views

BRITTANY WAS IN A BEAUTY PAGEANT JAN 31ST SHE WON NOW SHE GETS TOGO TO THE STATE FINALS WHICH IS IN APRIL THE PAGEANT DIRECTOR IS ASKING US TO GET SPONSORS WE ARE GOING AROUND TO BUSINESSES IN OUR AREA AND SOMEEVEN OUT OF STATE. ONE OF MY FRIENDS THAT LIVES IN AUSSIE ACTUALLY EVEN SENT HER SOME MONEY. WE HAVE 1 MONTH TO GET SPONSORS SO I HOPE YOU GUYS DONT MIND ME ASKING.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO PUT AN AD IN THE PAGEANT BOOK FOR THEIR BUSINESSES WHICH WILL BE SEEN NATIONWIDE THE SUNBURST PAGEANT IS ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. OR IF YOU JUST WANNA SPONSOR HER WITH A DONATION OF ANY SIZE AND NOT BUY AN AD THATS OK TOO.

ADS ARE $25 FOR A BUSINESS CARD, $50 FOR A 4X6 AD SPACE YOU AHVE WHATEVER YOU WANT IN IT, $150 GETS A WHOLE PAGE YOU AHVE WHATEVER YOU WANT ON IT. ANYONE YOU SPONSORS HER WILL ALSO GET A PIC OF HER FROM US AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU LETTER FROM HER.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO DO THIS THEY CAN EMAIL ME ILL GIVE YOU MY ADDRESS SO YOU CAN MAIL ME THE AD INFO, A CHECK MADE OUT TO SUNBURST OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME THE AD INFO AND PAY USING PAYPAL. I CAN SEND YOU A RECIEPT IF YOU CHOOSE THE PAYPAL THING. I DONT WANT ANYONE THINKING IM COLLECTING MONEY FOR MYSELF.

IF ANYONE WANTS TO CONTACT THE DIRECTOR OF THE PAGEANT I CAN ALSO GIVE YOU HER NAME,NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS, PAGEANT ADDRESS.

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECATED, IF YOU GUYS CHOOSE NOT TO SPONSOR HER THATS OK AND IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE OR A BUSINESS THAT WOULD PLEASE GIVE THEM OUR INFO AND HAVE THEMCONTACT US. THANKS ABUNCH

by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)