Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help and advice for night weaning

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2008 at 11:05 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 146 Total Views
My son is 10 months old and has never slept through the night.
He is still wakeing every hour and a half to two hours. He eats three meals every day plus BF 3-4 times a day. I don't know what to do.
by on Mar. 21, 2008 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mamapowell
by Group Owner on Apr. 1, 2008 at 1:23 PM
My son has decided to cut out one night-time feeding himself. So I'm getting alittle not much but a little more rest at night.
countrymommy
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2008 at 10:11 AM

My daughter is the same way. I think if she slept in her own bed she mght not BF as much but she would most likely still wake up looking to BF.

What to do?

clover_4118
by Member on Aug. 1, 2008 at 5:03 PM

My son is 6 month old and has been sleeping for 6 hours at night since 2 months.  Wish i could help.

Sica_Belle
by on Aug. 1, 2008 at 6:46 PM

Every baby is different, my LO still feeds quite frequently along w/ solids and atleast every couple hours throughout the night.

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

dStacey
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2009 at 8:32 PM

he may be so used to waking up for it that it is a habit not a need  try being 5 or 10 minutes late for the one u want to get rid of most for a week gradually be later and later till it merges with another   like the 10pm merging with the 12  i have heard this works   often they give up before the nursings get too close  i saw this when looking for info on when my son would sleep through the night

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)