Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advise for a new mommy?

Posted by on May. 24, 2008 at 3:59 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 99 Total Views
im soooo tired from breast feeding my son i havent had more then 2 consecutive hours of sleep since he was born. im tired and grumpy and frustrated. do u have ne suggestions for keeping my spirits up? ive been a little emotional. please help me i dont want to get ppd!
by on May. 24, 2008 at 3:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mamapowell
by Group Owner on May. 29, 2008 at 1:05 PM
I know its hard but your doing the right thing. Your baby will thank you later.
My son is a year now and I'm still living on four hours of sleep at night. I do co-sleep my husband has actually taken to the couch so my son and I can sleep together. When he wakes at night i just roll over and put my breast in his mouth and go back to sleep. Have you tried pumping and letting him have it from a bottle? Maybe someone else could feed him while you sleep.
Continue taking your prenatal vitamins and eat right. And thank god you and your baby are healthy. Believe me its well worth the effert your putting in.
Everyone gets tired of breastfeeding once in a while I've made to a year now and honestly plan on breast feeding till he self weans It does get better Please hang in there. Here is my e-mail please use it if you need to.

mamapowell77@msn.com
My name is Jerri mother of four

BreastfeedingBreastfeedingBreastfeeding.gif

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN